cult45's 45 recovery and remobilisation (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Such a damn shame on such a sweet runner.

This is your Australian lend truck we're talking about Mr. Tygart..

Break out the air gun oz. I found a replacement just up the road. Details to come ;)

The old crew back together! Like the Blues Brothers. I missed you guys. Sneaky, I'll catch you in real life soon. Have a gander at that 45 :D

Who are you playing Pete? Tell you what, when sneaky is ready for a visit I'll let you know and we can both rock up in our DRIVING Landcruisers.

That films still the best thing Carrie Fisher ever did.

Mine drives, just doesn't stop so well.

I'm using the salt & vinegar trick on the rear brake springs and clips, so it will need a few days.

Obviously not a Star Wars fan Sneak... Gotta say, as a 10 year old seeing her in return of the Jedi I thought she was pretty good!

I'm grinding my way towards this house 14 hours a day, so a few days you can have. Got you another clean splitty if you need? It's attached to my brand new RTM - $20! That makes 4 new/newish ones!

Pete there have been other films since 1981 hey.

I'm picking up the new boots today, squeezing 5 of them in the wagon will be interesting.

You and Pete are welcome any time. If one 45 is annoying my neighbour, three should put her in an ambulance.

Pete there have been other films since 1981 hey.
Any with Carrie in a steel bikini?
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1432767294.942265.jpg

You and Pete are welcome any time. If one 45 is annoying my neighbour, three should put her in an ambulance.
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1432767500.475286.jpg

Well never watched a star fighters movie before but this is a interesting development at maybe having a gander one day
Hey cult any chance of one more 45aficionado joining in on one of these junket type deals you have going

Always room for more junket [?] deal cat. You'll just have to explain what a junket-type deal is :D

Sneaky, let's just tie a chain to one of her stumps and get Pete to crawl off in low. Only take a few feet before she quits hassling you about the truck.

politicians go on junkets all the time on the workers expense.
I figured you cobbers go driving around looking at old 45s and if you supply lunch that's like a junket haha

Also junket is like custard type pudding, me good old mum feed it to a baby catskinner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom