Breakfasts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Let's have a variant of that in Nevada. I'm bringing a torch which is kind of like a broiler.

Rx: Double up on your statin the next 2 days, and have a glass of red wine. I

I made egg, spinach and scrapple sandwiches on skillet-toasted Italian bread. Cheese, mustard, mayo, etc... Mandarin oranges and dried apricots rounded out the plate. I suck about remembering pics in the morning, at least if my phone hasn't reminded me of its existence by ringing too early.

...via IH8MUD app

Frittata -- Potato, tomato, onion, fresno and bell pepper, cheese mushrooms, bacon (on my side) and broccoli (on hers)

Yummy

J

P1010861.JPG
P1010864.JPG
P1010865.JPG
P1010868.JPG
P1010869.JPG

OK I'M GETTING OLD!!!!

This morning, I went up to the kitchen and started making sausage gravy and biscuits. The wife asked what I'm doing.... I said "I always make breakfast on Saturday mornings." She let me know right quick it was Friday.... :slap::slap:

But my breakfast was SO GOOD!!! Went out to the shop and finished cleaning up my transmission and bellhousing.... (WHICH I THOUGH I WAS GOING TO DO ON MONDAY!!!!!)

So now I have to decide what is for breakfast tomorrow morning......:lol::lol:

J
P1010925.JPG
P1010929.JPG
P1010932.JPG
P1010938.JPG
P1010951.JPG

It is empty at the moment....It shifted through the gears fine and then I painted it... hung in a gear now.... Have to figure out WTF on that...:meh:

J
The shift mechanism is pretty straight forward, pop the top plate off and you can see most of the action. If you can make biscuits you can fix it.

The shift mechanism is pretty straight forward, pop the top plate off and you can see most of the action. If you can make biscuits you can fix it.

D, Already taken care of. I must have pulled the shifter in gear. Just ran a screwdriver in the shifter neck and pulled back a shifter lever/rail to get everything back to neutral. Works great again.

Thanks,

J

OK saw this in the news paper today. Did not know if it should go here or in Side Dishes, but here goes.
A sample from Jacques Pepin's new book.
I thought it will be Killer. And I needed to share it.

EGGS IN A PEPPER BOAT

15 min prep, 8 min cooking, 4 servings.

2 cubanelle, poblano, or banana peppers - 4 oz each
1tsp EVOO
4 tsp water
1/2 tsp salt
6 tsp of grated chedder chz
4 ex lg eggs
1/4 tsp of fresh ground pepper
2 tsp +/- of fresh cilantro leaves

1) split peppers in half, and remove seeds and stems, if you want. Arrange them cut side down in a large skillet; add oil, water, and 1/4 tsp of salt. Cook uncovered over med heat, turning occasionally, until the peppers are softened somewhat but still firm, about 4 min.

2) remove the skillet from heat; if necessary turn peppers over so the hollow side is up. place chz in the peppers. break an egg into each one, and sprinkle eggs with remaining 1/4 tsp of salt and the pepper.

3) return the skillet to the stove, cover and cook over med heat until egg whites are set but the yolks are still runny, 3 to 4 min. transfer to plates sprinkle with cilantro and serve immediately.

I can see some tweeking, but the main part of this sounds fantastic. The photo was great.
-Jim

Pork Belly Breakfast Slider

image.jpeg

Brined, rubbed, smoked, sliced, & pan fried pork belly, topped with melted smoked gouda & fresh guac. And I may or may have toasted the biscuit halves in the pan fry drippings.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom