What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (42 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

roof-basket-with-mesh-floor-long.jpg
this was the one I had in my order box? it says for 200 series

Look at the space between the rear frame and the wheel well/body above the rear tire. That's a body lift spacer. If changed shocks enough times to know that gap is about an inch wider than stock.
No idea what that brown thing is. Maybe an extra shock mount for dual shocks.

Last edited:
Removed my roof rails
DSC01678.JPG

Didn't like the look so I stole @Akhn 's roof rack and painted it black :p
DSC01690.JPG

DSC01688.JPG

Need to fab some mounts for the awning and get some new leds for the roof :D

Last edited:
Those are seriously dark windows on that rig. looks good

I got TPMS relearned at Costco. Picked up center caps from painter. They need a clear coat. I will heading back again once I get my spare wheel. It will getting black PC. Also, bought lifetime alignment from Firestone.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Those are seriously dark windows on that rig. looks good

You should see it after we use the roll out sun screens. I swear some locals might as well just spray paint the glass with black paint.

What kind of change in gas mileage with the bigger tires?

I am getting less than 16 mpg on hwy with six people and no other load.

10.3 MPG with 35s

:eek:

Suspension is done! I must confess, after an initial foray involving a lot of cursing on my part, I removed myself from the suspension process entirely. Need to put bigger rubber on it now, but looks pretty good!

Spent Sunday evening installing the snorkel. A little nerve wracking drilling through the metal body work (I watched and cringed while JamesC did that part). The rest wasn't too bad at all. Next we have to figure out how we are going to get the tent up on top of the thing with just the 2 of us. I think the tractor will come in handy, but exactly how, I'm not yet sure.

Suspension is done! I must confess, after an initial foray involving a lot of cursing on my part, I removed myself from the suspension process entirely. Need to put bigger rubber on it now, but looks pretty good!

Spent Sunday evening installing the snorkel. A little nerve wracking drilling through the metal body work (I watched and cringed while JamesC did that part). The rest wasn't too bad at all. Next we have to figure out how we are going to get the tent up on top of the thing with just the 2 of us. I think the tractor will come in handy, but exactly how, I'm not yet sure.
let's see some pics!!!

Pictures or it didn't happen

The weather here has been severe to say the least. @DawnC was on a SAR search this weekend that hit the BBC, they found the deceased 14yo and deceased dog :(

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-32867226

Once we can dodge the weather I'll get some pics of the finished installs. Next we have a (*&$%#tonne of electrical to work through.

F75jwj8aQ3YOlbXtM35i4UrVR1fdRm9hCqjixOGXFQ=w475-h840-no

There's no I in team dawn
Misery loves company

Met up with some friends this weekend.
10931426_10206842912338420_7301346783600163408_n_zpsn2iuh79n.jpg

IMG_5458_zpsebhoudwh.jpg

Thats @beno 's new white 70 Series. It is wicked cool.
IMG_5460_zps5dwlv6d6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom