Mud app no longer working!? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know this may not be 80 series tech but this is the place I hang out mostly so I'd ask here.

Anyone else having trouble with the app? I launch it and a window pops up that says, "Tapatalk is disabled in this forum, please contact the forum administrator for more." It wont load anything onto the app, just continues to search.

This happening to anyone else? I read a fair amount of Mud threads with my phone and often if I need to post pictures it's from my phone since that's how I take most of my pictures anyway.

Yeah same here.

Woody had lots of problems with that app so he dropped it from MUD. On my i5s phone I have to just use Safari to log into MUD. Works OK for me. John

On facebook mud page he said he is still working on the app update and to be patient

I read that only some 2 or 3% of mud users used the app, so they dropped it
- I liked it a lot, as the search function was front and centre and searched within the thread you were browsing..ie. 80 series tech.
Now, I just loaded the page with safari and then used the share button, and selected 'ad to home screen' works ok. :)

I read that only some 2 or 3% of mud users used the app, so they dropped it
- I liked it a lot, as the search function was front and centre and searched within the thread you were browsing..ie. 80 series tech.
Now, I just loaded the page with safari and then used the share button, and selected 'ad to home screen' works ok. :)
On facebook mud page he said he is still working on the app update and to be patient

So which is it? It's been dropped or should be working soon?

I know this may not be 80 series tech but this is the place I hang out mostly so I'd ask here.

Anyone else having trouble with the app? I launch it and a window pops up that says, "Tapatalk is disabled in this forum, please contact the forum administrator for more." It wont load anything onto the app, just continues to search.

This happening to anyone else? I read a fair amount of Mud threads with my phone and often if I need to post pictures it's from my phone since that's how I take most of my pictures anyway.
I am having the same issues. Mud app is a no go on my Samsung Galaxy s5 and iPad.

Sorry see post now. My bad.

Last edited:
I like the app to since I'm mostly on my phone traveling with work. My eyes probably enjoy the rest from looking at the small screen the last two days haha, never realized how much I looked on here until it doesn't work.
I bookmarked the website on my iPhone so I have a little link icon that goes straight to it. I did it a year or to back in safari or what ever they call the Internet on these and haven't used it until tonight when the app is turned off.

Works now. Posting this message from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom