Is there interest in this? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got a bumper from Bent-up about 5 years ago, maybe 6. Nice work. looked great on the truck. But, REAL crappy powder coating. It started to flake off after about two years. Scraped and painted it a few times, but nothing stays fro more than a season.
Its 3/16 steel, really nice. But i got to get another one, because I don't have the time to remove it, burn off the powder coat that IS left, then clean it up. The local power coat guy I've had good experience with would blast it, and re-coat it for about 500. between that and my time, it isn't worth it.
But it might be for someone in north Jersey who has a friend who knows a friend ...blah blah blah.
Someone with the tools and ability to powder coat can get this one for cheap.
Before I put it in the classifieds, do you think there would be interest?

IMG_0357.JPG

IMG_0358.JPG

IMG_0359.JPG

I might be interested. What kinda price are you thinking? Maybe a meet up could be arranged?

I might be interested. What kinda price are you thinking? Maybe a meet up could be arranged?
Maybe 150.00 where do you live?
Maybe 150.00 I'd have to order and get the new one first though. Where do you live?

Im in southern md. That sounds pretty doable. Send me a pm with your number and I'll shoot you a text so we can try to figure this thing out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom