Wanted FJ 25 parts wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NEW 2- Eyebolts for the pintle hitch
treeroot ordered these
51985 HOOK, EYELET PINTLE
51985-60011 2 $24.67

here's the setup he just bought. food for thought.

they're for a 200 series and are longer on the stud, but otherwise appear the same in the pics (i haven't studied them hard) apparently the 200 uses a bracket on the backside of the frame to make up the length
1798346_10152770025980743_6511069437094436721_n.jpg

treeroot ordered these
51985 HOOK, EYELET PINTLE
51985-60011 2 $24.67

here's the setup he just bought. food for thought.

they're for a 200 series and are longer on the stud, but otherwise appear the same in the pics (i haven't studied them hard) apparently the 200 uses a bracket on the backside of the frame to make up the length View attachment 968177
Thank's Ige, Parts on order as we speak. John

How about a JIS trailer socket and plug? I could look around a bit.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Pete

Finding one wiper arm is at the top of the list now. Has someone removed their vacuum wiper motors and replaced with electric ones?

Updated the list, The missing wiper arm and tailgate TOYOTA badge would be really good to have on this when it goes on display soon. Thank's, John

The cruiser Gods have smiled upon me! Thank You!

Now all is really needed is a vacuum wiper arm and acorn nut. Please look through stashes for some extra's. John
emblem 001.JPG

Congratulations. Those are well-deserved smiles.

Can you educate us about the lock, please? Is it OEM? What do the markings read? What is written on the tags and what are they for?

Thanks in advance.

Congratulations. Those are well-deserved smiles.

Can you educate us about the lock, please? Is it OEM? What do the markings read? What is written on the tags and what are they for?

Thanks in advance.
The round tags were attatached to one of the screws on the firewall to define if you had a 65,66,or 67 model. Don't know if the padlock stock but on real early cruisers they had this lock labeled HHH Made In Japan I'm sure that I'm not the only one that has one. John TTT

I may have some wiper arms spare and vacuum wipers too if you need. make me a good offer and I might part with them. I'm in Australia. Here's the donor vehicle.
Updated the list, The missing wiper arm and tailgate TOYOTA badge would be really good to have on this when it goes on display soon. Thank's, John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom