Light bar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Lookin to do a lighting upgrade on my hundy, Im very interested in light bar of the 40 -50 inch size but I don't wanna pay 1500 for a rigid! What are some of the lower cost light bars y'all have had success with on the roof,like 400-500$ range

At Southeast Overland we sell Lifetime LED. We have them at 10% off through 12/1 for our Thanksgiving sale with coupon code "2014Holiday10". We have a bunch in stock. A 50" straight bar runs $549 before the 10% off. Feel free to call us at 864-280-4238 or email at Sales@SoutheastOverland.com. Thanks! - Steve
I just bought a lifetime led light bar and a couple of pods from SE Overland. Easy to deal with and the lights were very nice. Almost bought same from rigid but could not justify price.

What size did you end up getting? I want to get a curved light bar mounted directly to my roof. Keeping in mind that I don't want it to hang off the sides and also keeping in mind the added length when the mounts are attached to the bar itself. I'm assuming a 50" won't fit, what about a 48", I just want to get the most for my money and fill up as much space as possible without hanging off the sides. Thanks

A 50" will go end to end with no overhang. I got a Engo 50" from Mike with BIO. Good pricing on those and it is great quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom