Newbie Checkin' In from the NE! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello! After I saw all the great tech info here, then read "About Us" (below) I knew immediately I had to join! Mud season is in full swing up in VT, and living way out on class 4 roads...well, I go mudding every day, whether I want to or not. Hence your forum name suddenly clicked , LOL, and here I am.

Been modifying my '07 FJ since I bought it last July. Obsession turning to addiction, and loving every minute of it. So far, did a 3" Toytec Boss lift, full RCI skids, All Pro sliders, 33" Cooper S/T Maxx tires on 16" Method Mesh wheels, CB, LEDs, and a few other goodies I'll need for the FJNE run, FJ Summit and VT Overlander Rally. I have more questions than answers, as I never did this before, so I look forward to picking your collective brains. Had some prior wheeling history, but that doesn't count because it wasn't with and FJ!!

you live in a beautiful state ... been there a couple of times ... sounds like you have a nice FJC ... looking forward to seeing some pics ... I've had mine since new, and enjoy it as much now as I did when it was new ... enjoy and welcome ...

Thanks!

So here she is!
image.jpg

I mean the silver one, LOL ^^ This girl thinks she owns it

She 's wearing the new socks and shoes I got her a week ago

image.jpg

Wheeling Lake Champlain - how I stayed sane over the winter...being from Ontario you'd understand

I have many questions - will start a new thread
Very happy to be here!

Hi Jeff - I was just emailing you about the high lift jack...thought you were coming to the run! Ill look for Steve anyhow!

I do not think I am going to get to make it. Some one has to stay home and keep the shop open!

But keep an eye on Steve, he likes to put a beatdown on the shop FJ. Should be a pretty good show.

~Jeff

Welcome. There are some great clubs in the Northeast, FJ Nor'easters, Yankee Toys and Gotham City Land Cruisers. Check them out in the Clubs section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom