1HZ Fuel Pump Issue? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

And that is the last thing that shall be said on this matter. AFAIC

Hahaha, like Dad putting his foot down. I seriously doubt that will be the last thing said. By you maybe...

Still waiting on the apparent refund. We will see how long this will drag out for....

Jon should have it on the bench for flows shortly.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1429253019.415036.jpg

Hopefully he is true to his word, its going to look pretty bad on himself and his company if he doesn't follow through.

One of the better quality diesel injection system repairers is Diesel Central in Gracemere, just outside Rockhampton in Queensland AUST. I was advised by G from Gturbo to go there, not the cheapest but IMO one of the best and in G's word,
''one of the best on the east coast of Aust''.
They actually do the work in their own workshop. Unlike some businesses that do nothing themselves but put stickers on and claim it as theirs.

I've had a good chat to Swaffie at DC, clever guy. He does performance pumps for patrols and cruisers (a mate has a 12mm on his GQ). I had a recollection that he did some of the early xxi stuff but don't know if he's still involved.

I've had a good chat to Swaffie at DC, clever guy. He does performance pumps for patrols and cruisers (a mate has a 12mm on his GQ). I had a recollection that he did some of the early xxi stuff but don't know if he's still involved.
Surprised at the time, but I was asked once if I would be willing to pull my DC pump down, that ended with a bugger off.

Didn't mean to imply he did build this one. More he might be able to give insight/build something to work with magic injectors if he knew what they were doing.

Pulling down a pump to copy? Rude request....

Pulling down a pump to copy? Rude request....

If you've been around the forums for a while like Bernie & i have you would know every thing he does is a copy of someone else's work.

Im supprised he hasnt yet claimed he invented the 1hd series motor.

Hamo

Last edited:
If you've been around the forums for a while like Bernie & i have you would know every this he does is a copy of someone else's work.

Im supprised he hasnt yet claimed he invented the 1hd series motor.

Hamo

Care to elaborate on these unsubstantiated claims? Its very easy for some bored guy living on a farm to make claims and start roomers from behind a computer.Its another thing to back it up! So I'm all ears. As XXi has never copied a single thing from anyone, and pride ourselves on that.

That's easy! A Roomer is someone who rents a single room in a rooming house!

I was just about to say the same!

Whats a "roomer"

When are you going to make this right with ??????????

Hamo

Last edited:
Well...good half hour I just spent reading this thread. Hang in there Karter. G damn....I'm glad I'm in Japan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom