TLCA 10th Annual Lone Star Toyota Jamboree, April 30th - May 3rd 2015 (1 Viewer)

Do you plan on attending Jambo?

• You better believe it! Let's get dirty

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Nope, I'll be at the mall getting a milk shake.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If they can meet me on I-20 about an hour before the gates open for the event then I can bring it for you.

@tx_maverick What time does the gate open Thursday morning?

We're still locking things down and shuffling events. We'll post something up when we can
Event starts in <12 days. Do y'all know what time we will be able to enter the park? Trying to make plans.

Event starts in <12 days. Do y'all know what time we will be able to enter the park? Trying to make plans.

Gates should open no later than 10am. Most likely it will be earlier than that. I'm shooting for 8am

awesome, ill be there friday night
pretty excited

In just a few days over 250 trucks converge on East Texas for the 10th Annual Lone Star Toyota Jamboree. Gates open 10am Thursday morning.

We get things really kicking Thursday Night with Opening Night Hangout presented Pat Lobb's Toyota of Longview. They will be providing dinner, so come on up to the pavilion at 5, check out some rigs, meet some new friends and lets get the party started!

10850161_10153050466452713_7138030329623872626_n.jpg

Awesome. Can't wait!

T-minus 10 hours - 45 minutes

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1430367364.194987.jpg

Heading out at 6 this evening to setup camp tonight. Let's get some gooooood wheeling in!

I wasted my rear bumper & RR fender flare on Binder. Now I'm in the process of ripping off all my PP moulding/flares & Monstalining. Any pic'sof the BBQ girls from Saturday night????:pig::bounce2::clap::bounce::pig:

Didn't take a lot of pictures... Too busy trying to not get run over by FJ's.
those two older men in the fj40 were awesome watched them jump it on the obstacle course :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom