Pig shirts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks Jmack I'll start working that design as well.

Obviously would need more than the time I put into it if you go this way but I took a short break from bumper designing and made this two color for you.

IronPigShirt6.jpg

We could add a background too you want?
IronPigShirt7.jpg

Really do love all these designs! As far as the mountains go, probably go with something more "traditional" when it comes the colors to match.

something like the top right two. (in color) I wouldnt go to crazy redesigning yours though unless some people say they like that design.

Mountains-1024x1024.jpg

I wouldnt go to crazy redesigning yours though unless some people say they like that design.

I’m just sitting here banging away on my keyboard making bumper parts and bouncing around the interwebs so it’s not a big deal to change stuff around for you, if you guys decide on a direction I’ll help any way I can.

Man that one's sweet! Loving your designs jmack! Currently that last ones my favorite.

Is there anyway to isolate the bottom two tone to a different color and have it look good?

Basically still have black wheels, black bumpers, white top, colored bottom.

Basically still have black wheels, black bumpers, white top, colored bottom.
I don't have time to devote to do it correctly but is this what you're talking about?

IronPigShirt10.jpg

That's the way I would want it designed great look and still not too over elaborate.

Mountains make it seem at home! Lol part of the reason I wanted it two tone with color, makes the pig POP!

I use my pig at the beach (Cali surf wagon) so I'm a bit biased. I guess it's probably more at home in the mountains. I'm in regardless. Thanks for the great work guys!

I use my pig at the beach (Cali surf wagon) so I'm a bit biased. I guess it's probably more at home in the mountains. I'm in regardless. Thanks for the great work guys!
Add some sand and a Palm Tree for 2Pigs!

IronPigShirt-sandy.jpg

No mountains in Louisiana just a swamp land and flat land.... Lol
Shirt design looking good can't wait...

I'm not a huge fan of any background or the cartooney "curved" 55 design (see difference between posts #54 and #57 - #54 is awesome, #57...meh). The OP is honestly my favorite design so far. Just my two cents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom