CUSTOM BUMPERS FOR SALE (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Someone is going to get a sweet rig with Goss! Glad to hear you are going to build another. I have a hard time getting rid of things that I put time and effort into! If I was you my collection of Rad Cruisers would just continue to grow :)

Someone is going to get a sweet rig with Goss! Glad to hear you are going to build another. I have a hard time getting rid of things that I put time and effort into! If I was you my collection of Rad Cruisers would just continue to grow :)

Oh yes, I can't NOT HAVE a 60...

During my travels a few months back I got to spend quite a bit of time with an EX- harness engineer/designer for Painless. I told him about a V8 yota into an older vehicle. He said he could design and build it. We have emailed quite a few times times and wanting to make a simple emission/non-emission harness. Now just need to research power train clearances, cross members, mounts, exhaust routes etc...

Want to put a Tundra V8 motor/trans in a 95-97 FZJ80 chassis with a 60 body.. A guy put the smaller V8-4.7 Liter combo into a FJ40 so with some fabrication and the proper lift it should be doable in a 80/60 set-up IMO

J

This!!! Sounds like a perfect project for the Mad Man behind Trail Tailor!!! :clap:

If a kit for a Toyota V8 were available for an 80 I'd be selling stuff to buy it. With 190K on the clock I've been back and forth between the LS and 4BT swap but a yota swap would be above and beyond those as my first choice.

All,

Just to update. I currently am not making any products for the 80 series. As of this week I am scaling back to finish current orders and sell out my stock ( 1- 60 front, 2- 40/60 rear, 3- 40 front 8274 and 2- planetary 40 front) I have no plans to brake any more shells until we get moved.

We are in the process of trying to get the house sold and deciding where to go next in our lives. I also need a couple of months to hammer on my 40, 60 and trailer to get them finished and sold as well (Yes, selling toys.. and coming back with new builds in the near future... because that's what I do... HA!)

During the move and until I get the new shop found and set up, I will continue to sell the smaller items (weatherstrip/lock strip kits, 60/80 antenna mounts, gutter mounts, and soon the 70 series mirror gaskets for 60 doors)

Our plan is to be closed up and gone by September. If you are interested in a bumper, let me know and I'll get you taken care of while supplies last.

Thanks again,

Jason

Jason,

My apologies if you posted pictures previously, but what is the configuration of the 60-rear bumpers you mention having in stock right now.

Can you quote me a 60 rear bumper – dual swing out, tire carrier, ladder (with attachable jerrycan tray), and quarter protection. Can you also quote me your expo rack & mounting hardware if you’re still making them? Thanks!

Jason,
noticed those sliders on the floor, wondering if you have standard measurement for the mounting legs (lengths, position, angle)
also are they mounted with a u-bolt setup?

Sliders fit the 60/62 very well. I will try and make a jig this coming week and get a few sets of these made up. Have a 100 jig to make as well. I will try and get a set of the 70 sliders done this week too.

If everything goes right I will have the following sliders available in the next 2-3 weeks:

40 Series
60/62 Series
70 Series
100 Series
FJ Cruiser

Once the jigs are made and I can get a good time/material cost I will let everyone know the prices for the new sliders.

Thanks all,

Jason

Just wanted to let everyone know that if you haven't ordered a product from Jason you really need to ASAP! I just got my rear FJ40 bumper from him and the quality and workmanship is second to none. You really can tell he spent a lot of time thinking this bumper out as all the lines really flow and work perfectly with the lines of the 40.
I just installed it to make sure everything lined up and couldn't be happier, he even had the latches adjusted for me. Just need to prep it for paint which won't take long as he cleaned it up very well already.
The PO welded up my tailgate and installed jeep tail lights so after this gets painted I'll be cutting open the back to install a drop down tail gate and removing the taillights in favor of bumper lights.

@Snowdogyyz @broth9640

Read above and see pics of @Mijfwb23 install.

Jason

full

Remaining inventory as of today:

1- 60 front (build to customer spec)
1- 40/60 rear (build to customer spec)
1- 60 rear (double 45 degree brake, build to customer spec)
2- 40 front 8274 style
2- 40 std C channel/ planetary winch style

1- Built and ready to ship 40 rear for Pre-'73 ( will fit later 40 model but will need 4 holes drilled in the crossmember) Tire carrier and dual jerry basket. BARE METAL. I can add a Hi-lift or make other mods for an additional cost. $1200.00 plus shipping.

Thanks

Jason

Don't forget..I want to be in this loop...and the dash bezel loop. :clap:

Yes, me too! I want to be in both loops. . .then I can be in the infinity loop. . .and spend to the nth power :bang:

They should be here this week.

J

J-

We're in full-blown packing, cleaning, running last minute errands, pull our hair out manic mode getting ready for the Peru trip. Rings came in today, suit and wedding dress last Friday (they both fit, thank God), and ahhhhhhhhhh. . .it'll be oh, hehe.

The 60 work is on hold until we get back - 10 Mayish. If I miss you bf we leave, I'll touch base with you upon our return. Good luck with the house search and congrats on the move...very fortunate to have this opportunity in life and happy for you guys, J.

Be good, have fun and stay safe. . .well, safe only in terms of keeping all of your bones intact =)

Shane

That's a good thing...

I have a SS and a mild steel set coming in. I will test fit and if I like.. they will be up for sale. I will have a 1 week pre-order list... then I will get more cut.

J

Dibs on the SS...and yes, I let the dogs out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom