FJ60 Glass Lock-Strip and Door Seal Weatherstripping (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
trail-tailor.com
I have individual strips to full kits available.

PM me for prices on your interests.

Jason

DSCF2569.JPG

DSCF2573.JPG

DSCF3021.JPG

DSCF3022.JPG

Last edited:
Did you get ALL of Kevin's product stock?!?!?!

I'm going to need this fairly soon.

Did you get ALL of Kevin's product stock?!?!?!

I'm going to need this fairly soon.

No, the only thing I bought was his antenna inventory with his blessing to copy/clone them moving forward. I have a good source for the lockstrip and looking into the door seals currently as well.

Jason

Jason,

Save me a tailgate strip if you would. I contacted Kevin about one a while back, but it looks like it will be much easier to grab one from you!

Jason,

Save me a tailgate strip if you would. I contacted Kevin about one a while back, but it looks like it will be much easier to grab one from you!

I'll have one set aside. I have a few more rolls coming in. See you this weekend.

Very, very cool.

Very clean looking too.

Dan

Thanks Dan, your kit will be shipped shortly.

J

I picked up a tailgate seal last weekend from Jason and I can say that it will absolutely help with sealing the back gate and with the annoying squeaks coming from the rear of the vehicle. Plus it's pretty damn stout and should last another 30 years! I'm glad Jason is picking up where Kevin left off and filling the void. This was on my list of needs (not to be confused with my list of wants) and I'm damn glad I finally got it!

Thanks Dan, your kit will be shipped shortly.

J

FWIW it arrived quickly (just like everything else from Trail Tailor). Now my problem is my truck isn't ready for it yet.

It just looks like such a good fit that I REALLY want to install it and listen to a squeal-less 60 at highway speeds!

Really quality stuff, by the feel of it. I need to work faster so I can install all of this good stuff!

Dan

Just finished an quick 30 min job of installing new weatherstripping. Hardest part was deciding to remove the perfectly good factory strip. I used a screwdriver handle to go over the strip once it was installed just to make sure that it was seated.

Picked these up from @reevesci @trailtailor! Thanks Jason , this is a great little upgrade. Eliminated all of my wind noise. I'm really liking the tailgate trim because it also helps stop a rattle over bumps ect. Moose is brown and the strips are black... Hardly noticeable because of how clean they look.

View attachment 1063952
View attachment 1063937View attachment 1063938View attachment 1063939

Just finished an quick 30 min job of installing new weatherstripping. Hardest part was deciding to remove the perfectly good factory strip. I used a screwdriver handle to go over the strip once it was installed just to make sure that it was seated.

Picked these up from @reevesci @trailtailor! Thanks Jason , this is a great little upgrade. Eliminated all of my wind noise. I'm really liking the tailgate trim because it also helps stop a rattle over bumps ect. Moose is brown and the strips are black... Hardly noticeable because of how clean they look.

View attachment 1063952
View attachment 1063937View attachment 1063938View attachment 1063939

J, Glad you like the kit. I should have the full surround trim in the next week or two for the rear opening. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks again

Jason

Tracking number was just sent to me for the surround seal. Once it gets here and I install I'll let you guys know if it is a GO or NO.

Excellent. My bank account gets to hate me again I see. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom