Where to mount control box for zeon 10-s with 80 ARB? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So my ARB for my 80 is sitting on the garage floor waiting on amazon to deliver my 10-s. i know i'll have to relocate the control box and i've also ordered the relocation kit with bracket from amazon. any thoughts on where to mount the box? thanks.

Don't know what your control box looks like, but I mounted mine inside the bumper. I just tacked in a small "L" shaped brkt that I bent in my vise.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
This works well for my ARB. Keeps everything low and out of the way but also allows you easy access to the pendant connection for the controller. I looked at mounting inside the bumper but didn't want to have to get down on the ground every time I was ready to hook it up. This will also allow you to add lights to the middle bar since the mount goes underneath the tab.
IMG_1879.JPG
IMG_1872.JPG

half k - is that bracket something you fabricated? i really like the location as being easy to get to, but i'm afraid the zeon control box will be a fair amount bigger. hopefully it will get here in a few days so i can see what i'm working with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom