120 series Photos! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here is Lexy on the edge of the Grand Canyon during our photo expedition last weekend.

Seth

Lexy%20Jeep%20trailer%20stars-1_zpslzkylhhr.jpg

Just added the bike rack and a Jerry Can mount to the back of the trailer for my upcoming Moab trip. Both are on the swing away tailgate, so they aren't in the way of getting into the back of the trailer (where the kitchen is). With three days on White Rim and four days in The Maze, both bikes and extra fuel are going to be necessities!

gvYYalU.jpg

I've been here a while but realized I haven't posted photos. :doh:

06 GX470 w/OME lift

are those a set of the ever elusive limited edition SCS Stealth wheels in matte silver? how did you get your hands on a set? were you one of the lucky ones who bought a set when he had them? i have been wondering how my SCS wheels would look on the GX. thanks for posting!

The Great Him - yes they are. I bought them almost 2 years ago after seeing them on a 5th Gen 4R. Great wheels!

Got new tires for an upcoming Moab trip (White Rim and The Maze), so I decided that I needed to check clearance on the local trail. Turns out, they do rub a little, but not so much that I can't live with it.

5KYADaQ.jpg

how do you like the new nitto terra grappler G2s ? have you ever ran the older ones before? i am currently running them and have liked them and trying to decide between these and the cooper MAXX STs, for my replacements.

how do you like the new nitto terra grappler G2s ? have you ever ran the older ones before? i am currently running them and have liked them and trying to decide between these and the cooper MAXX STs, for my replacements.

I've never run the older version. I had Duratracs on before I got these, and these G2s are a bit bigger so it is a little difficult to compare. I am 90% highway, but still need good offroad traction, and I have no complaints. The Duratracs were better in the snow (but these still work fine when aired down), but these are quieter. Since I was buying 7 of them (four plus spare and trailer), I went with the best deal once I narrowed it down to what would fit my needs. Sorry I can't be more of a help.

265/70 R17 I'll take a pic with the caps off. I've been meaning to do that. Looks better to me without them except for the rusty grey wheel hub in the middle.
Thanks man, I appreciate! Spray those suckers with some flat black rustoleum...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom