Looking for SoCal Trail - Stock Truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SoCal Mudders,

I'm looking for a good trail in SoCal that my stock truck can handle and sustain no damage. :)
Hoping to find a trail that has something interesting to see, instead of just a trail though the sand.

Thanks!

Thanks for the excellent suggestions. I ran Drinkwater Flats on Sunday as it was closer, I'm in the South Bay area. Really an excellent trail to learn your rig and and build confidence. Some steep sections to learn throttle control and TRAC behavior.

Looking forward to Cleghorn, but seeing some of those pictures I think sliders will give some extra piece of mind.

Thanks again for the suggestions! Will have to join up with SoCal TLCA soon.

many well-chosen trails/roads in Anza Borrego and Joshua NP. But don't go alone.

This is the one:

My neighbor in a Jeep and the Park Ranger thought I wasn't well equipped to get on the trail. But they felt better since the Jeep has a winch on it. They made a little fun about my tires, being too small for off road. I didn't even air down. Never got stuck. Did not use the winch.
The only part I really hated was getting off the trail toward San Francisquito Canyon Road. The last leg was horrible. Way too many rocks, everything rattled and shook like crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom