Dogs of MUD! (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

8 week old black lab. "JET"
image.jpg

Here's my Schafen Hunde, or GSD in the states:)
3CAE46EA-5B2C-4259-B67E-31BC00D1A4CF.jpg

95 lbs of the best dog I've ever had the pleasure of having in my life.

Tatti was a FJ40 lover at 8 weeks old
Tatti FJ40.jpg

Now at one year old she has other things on her mind

Tatti bijna 1 jaar.JPG

Mother of Tatti , totally different then Tatti
BELLA 2.JPG

Ricky, large male, also a Westpointer

RICKY.JPG

We'll be picking up one of these pups in 2 weeks! (prepare for picture overload). Very excited to say the least.
3%20brothers%20%20sister_zps2d3trlqa.jpg

curious_zps7mbmy5zu.jpg

close%20up_zpsxywx4tdk.jpg

nap%20time_zpsynqwtgik.jpg

play%20time_zpsshkqs5db.jpg

tired_zpsjmkhefdu.jpg

Who wouldn't be exited with these beauties !

Last edited:
Ok all of you 'mud dog owners, a crate training inquiry: Since we just picked up our vizsla Penny on Saturday, we have gotten very little sleep (not unexpected). We make every attempt to associate the crate with good things by placing treats, toys, a favorite blanket etc in there for her to play with, but she still doesn't like go in on her own and is very vocal about her displeasure of being in there.

The first night she slept from about 9pm to 4am with only one potty break at 12:30am (howling after for a while), but was VERY vocal when she was up (more howling etc). Second night was similar, 10pm until about 3:30 with one potty break at 2:30, but again, after 2:30am she was very loud and no amount of ignoring calmed her down.

Any thoughts or advice would be welcome. We are thinking of putting more towels over the crate to help her feel more "secure". I realize that she is stressed and lonely and we are VERY early in the game here, but we want to be getting into good habits early on so I thought I'd get some answers before we start taking the wrong route. Before you ask, yes, I've read just about every article Google can find me, and a couple of training books, but I still want to hear from you guys!

-Pete

Ok all of you 'mud dog owners, a crate training inquiry: Since we just picked up our vizsla Penny on Saturday, we have gotten very little sleep (not unexpected). We make every attempt to associate the crate with good things by placing treats, toys, a favorite blanket etc in there for her to play with, but she still doesn't like go in on her own and is very vocal about her displeasure of being in there.

The first night she slept from about 9pm to 4am with only one potty break at 12:30am (howling after for a while), but was VERY vocal when she was up (more howling etc). Second night was similar, 10pm until about 3:30 with one potty break at 2:30, but again, after 2:30am she was very loud and no amount of ignoring calmed her down.

Any thoughts or advice would be welcome. We are thinking of putting more towels over the crate to help her feel more "secure". I realize that she is stressed and lonely and we are VERY early in the game here, but we want to be getting into good habits early on so I thought I'd get some answers before we start taking the wrong route. Before you ask, yes, I've read just about every article Google can find me, and a couple of training books, but I still want to hear from you guys!

-Pete

Alarm clock wrapped in a towel, simulates moms heartbeat worked for me. Good luck

This is Jordan from this past weekend. She's 15 months old and loves riding in the 40 with the top off. She's a camera hog too.

99D0A32E-EFB9-43EB-8EAA-32A7B05F14BB.jpg

BC900C16-BF99-41D1-AF22-61EC97CB3BC7.jpg

My killer dog "Charlie"notice the cruiser thru the window

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom