Factory FJ40 Soft Tops, Bikini Tops, and Dusters. (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So what was up with the pilgram bows?

The front bow (B pillar) is too wide. As I lower it into position, the posts start to bind. I can get it to sit about 1" from flush with the body. Hardtop fits my 77 just find, and there are no obstructions in the post holes of the body.

Any idea how much shipping to the UK would be?
Not cheap. I would say around 150-250 . PM me your address and I can get you a quote.

Do you make a Car Cover for FJ40 with Hardtop?

Yes It fits over 2/3 rds of the cruiser. Basically is the trail cover I use for the soft tops.

I'm sure you answered this already. Can you sell the canvas by the yard? I will need it for my FST doors to match the top.

Leaves the hood exposed?

Without hardtop?

Yes leaves hood exposed.

Look here and you see what I mean. https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/fj40-trail-covers-in-stock.790879/

I made it for protecting the cab really. A lot of people who have soft tops have them because you can leave the windows rolled up and doors off and toss this over and protect everything. It also works with the hard top. Most people who buy it for the hardtop do so because they can roll down the windows and let the interior breathe while keeping animals out. Or they don't have doors on.

The other two versions are for people who want to protect the cruiser with no top at all on. One for the family roll cage and one for the factory roll cage.

Last edited:
I'm really debating the color of soft top to go along with my 653 olive fj40. I'm ordering a frame from you but need some advice on soft top color choice. I'm thinking sandalwood, but don't want a brown top. I really want a khaki color. What do you think would look the best?

Sent an email re: Troopy Top w/ rear soft ambulance style doors, straps internal. I could send my top for a template if needed.

Dan

Rear Soft Doors.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom