Project Ugly Duckling (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cool! Thanks for that. The FT looks right at home :)

Had to add this little beauty to my box of goodies...

full

Now that is a beauty, who has um.

CruiserCrap. I was originally going to get the standard black shift ball, then Mark came out with this one...glad I had waited so long. Now I just need to get my motor running and the project back on track.

Update on new 5 speed style, should have them next week. Also a teaser shot of matching pull knobs we will be offering.

View attachment 1039840

Glad to see the shift ball arrived safe! Please send me an action shot the install. You bought my last one - but a have fresh batch inbound and should arrive next week. -Mark

New plates arrived after two years on order. Retro cool custom.

full

Now just need to get the motor going and the project back on track. The 80 has had a setback and may have it's engine transplant first. Two cruisers in the family and neither is working at the moment, ugh!

Minor update as the truck has the wheels mounted now, and waiting for my 80 to get out of the shop so time and $$ can be hurled it's direction. Had to steal the motor for my 80, but have another one sitting on the shelf and ready to go. It definitely needs the hulk of the 1HD-FT in the front to bring the springs down to a reasonable stance. Loving how the tire/wheel combo worked out.

full

Looks good! Look better with a clean windshield.:hillbilly:
2 years for the plates eh? I ordered a set 4 months ago. Still waiting.I believe the application said 10 to 12 weeks. CA got my money though!

Alrighty, the 45 project is back...two recent pics of the 2nd FT motor which is getting closer to being fired-up (thanks Sully).

Guess I need to pay my registration and take the truck out of Non-Op status, LOL.

FT Motor 1.jpeg

FT Motor 2.jpeg

And get an oil filer that says 'New'. And keep 'shredding the rad' I love that sticker.

gnars used to be shredded. What/where are the rads?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom