New Bolts-Yellow Zinc JIS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, this has been frustrating, but I got an update that the one back ordered size M8x16 will not ship till end of Jan. I will receive beginning Feb., and then I will be able to get everything to the Gold Cad plater. I would expect to have them back in a couple weeks, but that's dependent on the plater's schedule. So latest estimate is shipping Gold Cad middle of Feb.

This also impacts the yellow zinc kits because I have sold all the complete yellow zinc kits I had, and now need this one size to finish off all the rest. So I am leaving the site open to accept yellow zinc orders and will follow-up with each order to see if you want the kit now minus the one size and I will ship those later, or if you would rather I hold it until I can ship a complete kit.

I apologize for the delay, I've never had this lead time before from this vendor.

Dave,

Can you put me down for a gold cad complete kit? Thanks

Alright, this has been frustrating, but I got an update that the one back ordered size M8x16 will not ship till end of Jan. I will receive beginning Feb., and then I will be able to get everything to the Gold Cad plater. I would expect to have them back in a couple weeks, but that's dependent on the plater's schedule. So latest estimate is shipping Gold Cad middle of Feb.

This also impacts the yellow zinc kits because I have sold all the complete yellow zinc kits I had, and now need this one size to finish off all the rest. So I am leaving the site open to accept yellow zinc orders and will follow-up with each order to see if you want the kit now minus the one size and I will ship those later, or if you would rather I hold it until I can ship a complete kit.

I apologize for the delay, I've never had this lead time before from this vendor.

I ordered a yellow zinc kit. If you can ship minus the M8x16 then I would take the partial shipment. If not, I'll wait.

Hi Dave ,
Please post when the cad plated kits are available. Would like to buy a kit when they are ready...

Finally! Received and delivered to platers everything to complete the Yellow Zinc kits and Gold CAD Kits. Orders can be placed at www.jishardware.com.

CAD kits will be at the old pricing until I start shipping. If you order a CAD Kit, please be aware they will not ship for an estimated 10 days. After that, due to a 20% increase in the plating cost, the price of the CAD Kit will be $337.

Thanks again to everyone.

Paypal sent !!!!!

Thanks

Paypal sent. I can wait for the complete kit.

This is excellent news !!!!!!!

Most excellent work sir! I opted to go SS in the interior, but looking at your kits.... I might just have to go back and fix some of those things. I just placed my order !

Now, where to find those little JIS screws with washers for the door panels (they are NOT the same as what SOR sent me).....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom