The Sequoia....odd man out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What chassis does the Sequoia sit on? I didn't think it was one of the LandCruiser designations?
Nice truck!

I thought it shared its chassis & drivetrain with the Tundra. I don't think there is any LC chassis connection.

Just spent 5 days up at Mammoth Mountain for the MX races. Also did a little mountain biking, hiking and trail exploring. First time having the Sequoia on tight mountain trails...she did GREAT! Here are a few pics:
race.jpg

hike.jpg

trails.jpg

Very nice. I only occasionally see Sequioas on the trail. I believe they are actually based on the 90 series platform. Likely 90 series parts are what will fit it. 90 series include the Landcruiser Surf, 3rd Gen 4Runner, 1st Gen Taco and early Tundras. Obviously components vary but that'll be the front end. The Tundra/Sequioa have longer CV shafts.

Not much to report......haven't been on here lately since we bought a fixer-upper house :) I did do a speaker upgrade....I went with Polk Audio...sounds great!!!!

So the speakers work with the original stereo and amp? Also, what size lift is it in the front? Thanks

Yes.....I did lose a little bass, but not bad. I think this is what I purchased.
POLK 6.5 Coaxial Mobile Loudspeakers

Currently I have the Kings set at about 2.5 up front.

Thank you! It looks good and I don't want any tire rub and don't want to lose too much power putting too big of a tire on it and that was what I was planning but needed to see the look first. Thanks again!

Nice truck! I like it!

I did a 3" spacer lift in the front and a 1.5" in the back and 275/65r18 toyo open country mt and 18x9 xd addict - 14 I think and are a 4.5" backspace

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom