Placing Order For 70 series fiberglass windshield frames (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
If anyone is interested in going in on an order for fiberglass 70 series windshield frames let me know. I am placing the order next week and I will add on if anyone is interested. Shipping to Philadelphia PA and I am happy to send them on to wherever you are.

Erick

Erick,

Can you provide some more details on this? Are you having them made locally, what about pricing? Any idea about fitment and timing?

I'm in the market for a new frame, was going to order an OEM one from CP.net but will wait to hear back from you with more details.

^^^^
ditto...more details. VERY interested

How much do they cost? Be aware that the quality of FG windscreen frames can vary from quite nice to hideous . I paid about $600 for an OEM frame ,but that was 4-5 years ago.

Current pricing is allegedly $445 for the frame and $599 for the glass.

paging @Erickruiser

Any update on this? Please let us know, yes or no, yeah or nay, etc.

the latest model fold down windshield frame (for 2007 versions) is 56301-90K23 and is $337 plus freight from japan via amayama with the two snorkel inserts on right a pillar. These are the least expensive LHD frame I found in 10 minutes of searching. Standard north american versions are 56301-90K19 (double check number with Mark K at ENS) and might be able to be ordered offline to a US dealer as there should be stock in Ontario, California main warehouse. At Amayama, these are $404 ea. A new one will not rot in a non coastal environment for 20 years.

ToyoDIY lists JDM BJ74 OEM windshield frame as 56301-90K14
upload_2015-4-6_19-20-28.png

Also fit many more:

upload_2015-4-6_19-17-16.png

Amayama shows them available as well as a "reinforced" original replacement:
upload_2015-4-6_19-17-33.png

I can get brand new nos metal ones for $699

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom