Let's See Your Toyota Expedition Build... (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Box Rocket Just a shot in the dark, but will you be at Overland Expo West this year? I am going to be coming down with the 4XI guys and would love to see either your tacoma or the FJ80 in person.

11013307_10204279891302344_819719343667354686_n.jpg

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1427862999.579945.jpg

A shot in San Bernardino Nat. Park.

You may be interested to see progress on my 100 Series overland build on the UK Land Cruiser forum.

http://www.landcruiserclub.net/forums/showthread.php/52211-Hedgehog-LC100-build-thread/page10

Spec overview:

LC100, 2003, 4.2D auto c/w front ARB bull bar, full Asfir 3 part bash plates, rear ARB swing out wheel carrier, 285/75R15 with BFG ATs, removed EGR, OME springs and uprated torsion bar, pentagon supaglass, Safari snorkel+pre-filter, Super-pro bushes, ARB front locker, Black Widow drawers, Hannibal rack+roof tent, Long Range combo diesel/water tank, Seagull water purification, personal hot-spot/WiFi & high gain antenna, 80W solar panel.

Coming soon: , RI 40" LED light bar, Warn Zeon Platinum 10s, Glind hot water shower system, 2nd spare+carrier, EFS uprated rear springs, Tough Dog uprated rear shocks

You may be interested to see progress on my 100 Series overland build on the UK Land Cruiser forum.

http://www.landcruiserclub.net/forums/showthread.php/52211-Hedgehog-LC100-build-thread/page10

Spec overview:

LC100, 2003, 4.2D auto c/w front ARB bull bar, full Asfir 3 part bash plates, rear ARB swing out wheel carrier, 285/75R15 with BFG ATs, removed EGR, OME springs and uprated torsion bar, pentagon supaglass, Safari snorkel+pre-filter, Super-pro bushes, ARB front locker, Black Widow drawers, Hannibal rack+roof tent, Long Range combo diesel/water tank, Seagull water purification, personal hot-spot/WiFi & high gain antenna, 80W solar panel.

Coming soon: , RI 40" LED light bar, Warn Zeon Platinum 10s, Glind hot water shower system, 2nd spare+carrier, EFS uprated rear springs, Tough Dog uprated rear shocks

Cool!

Here is my T100 Flippac build. It's a 1997 Toyota T100 with the 3.4 5VZFE and supercharger. I've left the mechanicals otherwise stock, other than adding a skid plate and getting some upgraded Bilstein shocks. And rebuilding the motor. The Flippac comes as a shell/tent assembly, and I built out a custom interior.

Pics:

Arclight

Thanks... The solar panel is a 100 W Powerfilm. It works well. Was able to get both batteries topped off in 2.5 hours in the Arizona sun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom