Got Baby Wipes? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

When I am not using the baby wipes I put a few drops of water in the package and put in refridgerator and they last a long time until I forget to take them out for the trip. Usually a fwe drop of water makes them last a longer time.

Pretty much any unscented brand. I also add water when dried out. Keep meaning to put into a ziplock and see if that keeps them moist.

Second on keeping them in a zip lock bag.
We use a brand called seventh generation, :princess: and mini:princess: have sensetive skin. We get them from amazon.

Second on keeping them in a zip lock bag.
We use a brand called seventh generation, :princess: and mini:princess: have sensetive skin. We get them from amazon.

Doing a little research and the Seventh Gen have excellent reviews. Are they available other places than Amazon?

Doing a little research and the Seventh Gen have excellent reviews. Are they available other places than Amazon?
We had them on "subscribe and save" and would ship "X" amount every month when the little one was in diapers.
I believe that you can also get them at Target, Walgreen's and Walmart.

Pamper wipes, seem to last a while. Everything goes in ziplocks, kind of a rule for me.

Huggies Natural Care. Best Ive used. They seem to come pretty soaked, but with a 9 mo. old they dont stay around long.

The container seems to be more important than the wipes itself. Finding a good, air tight container is critical. Also, I've used water in the past but I found bacteria/mold growing in a package that I didn't use for awhile. That's when I found out that some brands use Witch Hazel so that's what I've been using. That or use distilled water.

Lately I've been trying to focus on finding biodegradable/flushable wipes.

The container seems to be more important than the wipes itself. ........

That's why I like the wipes I posted, they seal up tight even in dusty dirty conditions. And since there are only a 15 in a pack they don't hang around long. I also like the envelope style rather than the plastic jar. It gives you a lot more options, like stuffing a pack in the door pocket for those quick trailside "Nature Stops". They also fit in a side pocket of my day pack, etc.

Yeah, baby wipes don't last long in the desert even in a zip-loc.

Now I just bring the portable bidet (bike bottle).

bike-bottle-superextralarge-62299.jpg

Yeah, baby wipes don't last long in the desert even in a zip-loc.

Now I just bring the portable bidet (bike bottle).

That is a disturbing picture that I'd like to not have etched in my mind...

OTOH if you're parched after making that morning walk of shame, you can re-hydrate on the way back to camp...

We have a 2yo and our favorite is Costco rand. They're awesome.
We have a grand daughter, the whole baby thing is so much easier these days then when we were exploring off road 30 years ago. The guy that invented the food pouch is my hero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom