2015 Valley Hybrids Swap Meet Stockton CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

orangefj45

Supporting Vendor
Threads
it's time for our anual cruiser specific swap meet in stockton, northern CA. date: May 2nd, time: 9am to 2pm location: 4932 waterloo road stockton CA ( 3/4 mile east of hwy 99 on right ) price: $10 per spot; admission for spectators is $5.
food: we'll have a caterer on hand, lotsa junkfood within 1/2 mile. pets: NO. PLEASE leave your dogs at home. kids: only if they're supervised by an adult AT ALL TIMES!!!!!!! and i mean at all times. that does not translate to "as long as they're on the property", it means they need to be at your side at all times. so PLEASE be a responsible parent and keep your kids with you. show-n-shine: sure, so bring your cruisers!!!!!!! we'll come up with a prize..... so dig up your old parts, load them in your cruiser and show up. might as well crack open your piggy bank while you're at it. a few vendors have been invited and will be te the event as well. please keep in mind that this event will be hosted on a friends property. he has invited us to have the swap meet there once again. i have a ton of respect for chip so let's make sure we behave accordingly, clean up after ourselves,......you get the point. hope to see you there!!!!!!!

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

Chips' insurance company requires us to post a bond for this event. So I'm sorry to have to ask but we will need to charge admission per person. The bond is $1k. Given that expense and the porta-potty rental we're going to have to charge $5/person. If you plan on selling stuff then it's still $10 but additional people you're bringing will be charged $5 admission. Even at those prices I think it's still a very good deal and I doubt I'll break even when it's all said and done since I'm posting the bond.
If for some reason we end up with more cash than the cost of the event, we'll put the excess into a pot and do a cash raffle.
This event, just like the "FJ45 Run" was never meant to generate income for anybody. But on the other hand I can't afford for it to cost us money other than lost wages due to the amount of time and effort it takes to set up the event and host location.
Hope everybody understands.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I won't be able to make this one as I am helping with my church car show. Have fun and I will see some of you in Bakersfield.

Sweet... I am excited! I have some leftovers to pass along! Plus a bunch of wants.

As Rob mentioned, please post up if there's anything specific you're looking for. Some of us have a lot more parts then we could possibly bring so knowing what you need helps .......

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

I'm thinking about stuff for my 12v high roof hj 60. Some long shots in here.

* brown door panels (front and rear)
* brown toyota floor mats
* Brown plastic trim covers for the front seat belts * (floor to pillar)
* 12v 2H alternator
* trim pieces for the rear pillar where they meet the headliner (high roof)
* pto winch
* rectangular push or rocker buttons for the dash blank
* round push buttons for the dash blanks
* a real oil pressure gauge and volt gauge Preferably with white face
* gauge pod for the a pillar
* quarter panel covers, maybe wagon gear?
* mount for 2 nato jerry cans and highlift that can be welded to my swingouts
* new drip rails or maybe just a new high roof (hah)

I have a bunch of 3FE and 2F smog stuff and extras I wont use. I think all my SBC stuff is going away. I also have almost everything off a 91 FJ80 minus the engine.... if anyone needs anything I can bring it.

I am looking for a FJ60 4 speed and spit case from a later 60. The one with the spacer. And.. an FJ40 bezel.. preferably a little weathered and beat up. For my office wall.

I'll pick you up Onur!

Dillon, I have some of those interrior parts for you.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

I'll be looking for a PS pump for a 85 FJ 60

Georg, I'm thinking about making the trip to your gig, but cripes, there is a Bakersfield swap meet and a Placerville swap meet all around your date- - - hope your's is the biggie?????

Jim, it'd be an honor to have you join us.

Not trying to toot my own horn, but I'd sw yours is the biggest out if the 3. We usually have 30-40 sellers and 80-100 cruisers in attendance.

You're welcome to crash at my place if you want yo cone IP Friday night......

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

looking for a pre 1975 Frame and Calif title for a local build. Also we will be bringing 40 heater parts, misc engine stuff, carbs, intakes, headers, glass. If you need something special post up we just might have it. ALSO have a few 60 parts if anyone is interested PTO winches we got winches. early tool box cover ? Let us know

Some stuff for the swap meet

DSCN4942.JPG

DSCN4944.JPG

DSCN4947.JPG

Bringing a truck and trailer full of cruiser goodies, fire sale, everything goes, best prices on the west coast! Rob, can I hire you as my sales associate, while I go spend some money looking for more junk i dont need!!

Bringing a truck and trailer full of cruiser goodies, fire sale, everything goes, best prices on the west coast! Rob, can I hire you as my sales associate, while I go spend some money looking for more junk i dont need!!
What do you want, need What cant you live without LMAO ! How about we just swap trailers, have lunch and save us both alot of time

Anybody have an early exhaust manifold? Needs to be for the siamesed port style head ........ one if my customers is looking for one. I'm just passing the word along.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom