Is it possible to special order an LC in Super White (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Taken out of context, this could be understood in a different way.
I started taking this whole page out of context about half way up:)

Wait - you would consider repainting your potential car for no reason other than its not a color that would be easy to repaint if you get a hypothetical scratch? Circular logic for sure.

If you were referring to me, again I was not really considering it. The cost is prohibitive to ever get the quality color change paint job, that I would want.
I will be continuing my search for a like new ultra low mile 11' in Super white, or I will give up, and go with a new one in an alternate color, for me that alternate color will have to be Silver.

If there are any doubts that the dark wood in an LC is really plastic this pic may help.
f40fd0434a6f41918723406cae3bdde0.jpg

8ab1a9eb6d854c56a31d79dfafc6831b.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe it depends on the trim piece. Maybe the shifter knob is plastic while the door and dash trim are wood? My buddies LC door trim was wood and definitely warped and started delaminating.

I am not sure about door trim, but I can verify that the steering wheel, shifter knob, center console trim, and all of the trim around the cup holders and shifter are plastic.

Last edited:
I am not sure about door trim, but I can verify that the steering wheel, shifter know, center console trim, and all of the trim around the cup holders and shifter are plastic.

Door trimming throughout my '15 is the same matching "wood grained accents " (plastic) as the rest of the truck.

Yes, my '14 is appointed with faux wood throughout as well. I did find the wood grained plastic nicer in appearance in the LC vs the Sequioa, but still not a big fan of the fake. IMHO, Toyota should have either gone with real wood or tasteful plain plastic.

So I have been in contact with my local Toyota dealer and they will make some phone calls on Monday to see if a Land Cruiser may be ordered in regular white. I will keep everyone posted.

:hmm:

Did your dealer ever get back to you today about the special order of a Super white one?

Hey cc1999. I have yet to hear from them. I will push them as much as I can. I will let you know as soon as I get any info!

:hmm:

I have expanded my mileage limit again to now searching for Super Whites under 50k miles. I have found an 11 that is virtual twin to my old 2010 LC, it has 47,000 miles looks to be in very good condition, carfax is good, no accidents, no lemon issues, looks really good in the pictures. It was a two owner, second owner bought it when it was exactly one year old, sold by the same Toyota dealer both times . It was a Certified used Toyota to the second owner. Its now at an infinity dealer. I am curious if that 100,000 mile power train from the certified sale in late 2012 transfers automatically with it. Also is it possible to buy a Toyota premium care warranty, even though its out of its original 3yr/36K bumper to bumper warranty?
41392095819.389610772.IM1.03.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

41392095820.389610772.IM1.04.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

That's pretty sweet! Man these vehicles looks good in Super White!

:cheers:

I think that the Super White looks great on the 200 as well, but its been entertaining to see the lengths that you're going to avoid the Pearl White color. :D

The struggle is real!

I will try at least; that way if I go pearl white at least I know I tried my best. lol

Why did they have to ruin it with those flares?

Yes, those are awful. I have seen them in person, and they don't look much better.

Hey, I really like the flairs. That's one of the main reasons I am thinking of going with this one, even though the miles are higher then I really wanted.
My old one had them as well. I think it breaks up the plain looking sides. The new ones have some Chrome/body color moldings to do that, these older ones didn't have anything. Plus I have always liked the stances 1.25 hub centric spacers give them, and with the flairs they pretty much perfect stance IMO. I have 1.25 spacers on my LX as well and they still set flush, with the exception of the tire bulge is slightly visible. My old LC was perfect with the flairs. If I get this one and don't go with spacers again, I may go with some aftermarket black rims and AT tires of some sort. I have seen several pictures lately of Super White with black custom rims, and really liked that look, most aftermarket rims add offset, so I am thinking that would look pretty sharp with the flairs.

Pic is of a Super White with flairs Tacoma and the black XD Rims I like. I really like this look. I thought it would look really good on that Super White with flairs LC.
Tacoma006.jpg

Last edited:
I think that the Super White looks great on the 200 as well, but its been entertaining to see the lengths that you're going to avoid the Pearl White color. :D

The struggle is real!

I am just inquiring, if its possible to special order a Super White one. I never had any intention of painting or going to any foreign countrie to buy one or anything else real wild.

The greatest lengths I maybe going, is I will have to travel some distance in US or pay shipping to find a used one, that said used saves a lot money over new, so that's not without it's upside.

The simplest route would be to just special order one , if in that is possible. Just place order and wait a few months.

If I cant order one in the color I want, I am just planning on buying a used 2011, or I will be going with a new Silver one.

As far as blizzard pearl goes, I really cant stand that color, its just not white to me, it's a different color every time you look at it, all depending on the lighting it is under. For me any other color would be better then the blizzard pearl. Silver is most likely going to be my alternate choice, still easy to clean, always looks silver regardless of the lighting, it resolves my main issues with pearl white.

Last edited:
Flares: If the wheels were pushed out w/spacers would maybe look better ...otherwise sounds like you've
found the answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom