What did you put in your military trailer today? (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A spare M1102 trailer.

Loaaded-small.jpg

Astr,

That's cool! Did they flip it for you, when loading? I had the guys at a OK. base load a M105 on my flatbed and they took out the air tank! Some sites stopped flipping trailers.

Astr,

That's cool! Did they flip it for you, when loading? I had the guys at a OK. base load a M105 on my flatbed and they took out the air tank! Some sites stopped flipping trailers.

I brought a couple of tow straps that we hooked into the sling D-rings on the front of the trailer then using their forklift were able to flip the trailer over on the ground. Then we hooked another set of starps to the rear sling D-ring and were able to pick the trailer up upside down and set it on the bottom trailer. I had made up alignment brackets out of angle iron that locked the two trailers together. It took all of 5 minutes for the whole flip/load operation. We towed the combination from NY to MI without any problem.

Used it to banish my bike from my living room to the "hall of projects in limbo"
image.jpg
image.jpg

Pete

Had a 6BT in it a couple of weeks ago:

IMAG0009.jpg

Had a bunch of junk wood in it yesterday to bring to the dump. Spring cleaning time I guess!

IMAG0061.jpg

Johnny,

I've got a couple of the A3's. Love the axle. Seems everybody wants to toss it because of weight. Now, What's up with the 6bt?

Johnny,

I've got a couple of the A3's. Love the axle. Seems everybody wants to toss it because of weight. Now, What's up with the 6bt?

Me too man, I'm absolutely loving it! I thought I wanted to sell it at one point, but realized that was a mistake. When I bought the trailer it was mint, and I've beat the bed up a bit since then, using it for what it was built to do IMO.

6BT was cheap, so I'm going to rebuild it over time for a tow rig that I've yet to purchase. It was too cheap to pass up :D

Poor trailer is not happy with me. She's filled up with concrete from what used to be my front side walk:

IMAG0064.jpg

IMAG0065.jpg

Springs are not happy.

IMAG0067.jpg

Don't up north as often as I would like. Because of that I make the most out of each trip. In the last picture under that crate and boxes with steel shelving is a set of axles and drivelines along with misc. other cruiser parts.
067.JPG
069.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG

Not sure what it is but I really enjoy this thread, keep the pictures coming. I'm hoping to pickup an M101 CDN sometime.

Johnny those springs are not unhappy untill they break :)

I think I was close this time around!! Ended up being 5400# of concrete.

IMAG0088.jpg

Am I seeing this right it cost $120 to dump your trailer? Here in the Phoenix we get one free dump a month with a water bill to show your a resident.

Due to the fact that it's concrete, yes, that's the rate at the city dump here.

Called them today to double check and that's it.

Due to the fact that it's concrete, yes, that's the rate at the city dump here.

Called them today to double check and that's it.

Years ago my ex had a tri level that the PO had install a store room outside a downstairs bedroom. Son in-law help me tore it down. Moved the debris to a friend who lived in the are and having bulk trash pick up. City left all the concrete and won't pick it up with bulk trash. Loaded it into the my truck and dumped it for free. Not sure if they was a limit or not but wasn't charged. Now if you have business and showed up every month I think they would charge you. Once a month is for personal not business.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom