New F & 2F carbs (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fuel level is half in the bowl. Timing im not sure. Just seems odd because i had no issue with the old one just swapped it to new one. Ill have to dip into it more when i get a chance

Marshall, I ordered a carburetor about 10 days ago and just want to make sure I am on the list to receive one when the shipment arrives. If I'm on the list to receive can you update the eta by the week of the month? Thanks, John Butcher

Marshall I have sent you a couple of emails, I am ready to buy one of your carburetors once I hear back from you. Thanks, Lenny.

Just replied to you.

marshall, in need of a new carb. 77 fj40 demogged and set up with a cable linkage. currently has a holly on it. what do i need . can i get a carb with a cable ready to go. thanks scott

I'll be ordering one for my fj60 here shortly.

All of the 2f carbs are desmogged correct? Or do I need to specify I'm desmogged already?

Marshall, I was looking at the picture of the cable operated carburetor and note that the top of the carburetor is very shallow compared to my old 1 bbl. What air cleaner have you found that works well on this unit?

DSCN2768.JPG

Marshall, I was looking at the picture of the cable operated carburetor and note that the top of the carburetor is very shallow compared to my old 1 bbl. What air cleaner have you found that works well on this unit?

The stock air cleaner will work. I have found that drilling a hole and installing a air cleaner stud allows it to stay securely to the carb.

dsc07079-jpg.359879

Marshall, Any up date on when the new shipment of carbs will be in? I am really anxious to get mine on the truck. Thanks, JB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom