CUSTOM BUMPERS FOR SALE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Latest creation...

J
DSCF2669.JPG
DSCF2671.JPG
DSCF2673.JPG

Interesting.... Nice to see an creative original J6x bumper.

seriously mean bumper! nice bending skills!

Amazing work! I have a 97 lx450. I would like a price on a dual swing out rear bumper with the ladder/tire rack combo. And as a separate item, a jerrycan holder. Just a loose one I can store on my rack if needed. Also, do you offer any sort of protection on the rear bumpers like slee does behind the rear tire wells? Lastly, and sorry for all the questions, do the swing outs have a stopping point, or do they swing completely out to the sides? Thank you so much! And my zip code is 30739.

Amazing work! I have a 97 lx450. I would like a price on a dual swing out rear bumper with the ladder/tire rack combo. And as a separate item, a jerrycan holder. Just a loose one I can store on my rack if needed. Also, do you offer any sort of protection on the rear bumpers like slee does behind the rear tire wells? Lastly, and sorry for all the questions, do the swing outs have a stopping point, or do they swing completely out to the sides? Thank you so much! And my zip code is 30739.

Sorry, not building anything for the 80s anymore. Check out IPOR or 4x4 Labs

J

@reevesci that is clean, wondering what it would look like with a single hoop over the winch....could it be done without the roller fairlead, instead a ha use like you have used on other winch bumpers...i realize the winch bolts to the fair lead through the bumper just curious how the lower profile would look on the front, aweso me looking bumper.... pm me pricing shipped to 23322

@reevesci that is clean, wondering what it would look like with a single hoop over the winch....could it be done without the roller fairlead, instead a ha use like you have used on other winch bumpers...i realize the winch bolts to the fair lead through the bumper just curious how the lower profile would look on the front, aweso me looking bumper.... pm me pricing shipped to 23322

I'll tack up a bullbar next week for it so people can see how it looks. Yes, I could adapt for a hawse. I would have to make a spacer to get the hawse almost even with the cut/opening so the line wouldn't get damaged. The cut opening would be smaller as well.

I'll work you up a price tomorrow and PM you.

J

Finally had a chance to take a look at the bumper and super pleased...
Funny thing, Im opening the box and get it unwrapped and the first thing the guys at the shop say is "look at those welds !!! ".
Worth every penny !!!!
Cant thank you enough for a great job...
Hope to do more business in the future.

Finally had a chance to take a look at the bumper and super pleased...
Funny thing, Im opening the box and get it unwrapped and the first thing the guys at the shop say is "look at those welds !!! ".
Worth every penny !!!!
Cant thank you enough for a great job...
Hope to do more business in the future.

D, thank you for the order. Let me know if you need anything else or have any questions.

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom