Free Metal Badges From Toyota (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, I saw this tread in the 80 section.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/free-vehicle-name-badge-from-toyota.824928/

Its about a Toyota Dealer that sends out free custom metal badges, not sure how much longer it will go on so get in there ASAP!!

Here is the link to the Toyota page I used if the link in the 80 section is dead.

http://masqueunauto.com/english/

I didn't actually believe they would send actual metal badges but, in fact, I got my Metal "THE LC" Badges just a short week or two after i ordered it.

really high quality and come ready to install, I am not sure where I will put my badges but its cool to have either way.

Have fun and Happy Thanksgiving!

I got mine on Saturday. Worked like a charm. Took only 2 weeks or so.

Got mine back a week or so ago and I love it! Comes with 3M adhesive on the back so it sticks to almost any surface very well.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1416953930.087714.jpg

Got mine too...I have gold emblems all around, but I was absolutely shocked that it is quality lettering...

ya'll knew about this but no one said nothing!!!!!! dang

Got mine today; "UZJ100". Now, where does it go?

Got mine last month. Can't beat the price either.

just fyi I got a couple of these..they are not metal. Just chrome paint plastic like normal car badges.

That is the best place. Decided to name my LC "HENRY" and got one for that also. May put it below UZJ100 + HENRY.

Ordered one today for wife's newer Land Cruiser with her favorite writer's name. Will be interesting to see where she decides it should go. Who would want "EUDORA" on their vehicle?

Don't want to think about it too much. Yes dear! What else do you need?

Last edited:
Used an l (L) lower case. Back in the old typewriter days, the l was used for a 1. There wasn't a 1 on the keys.

Used an l (L) lower case. Back in the old typewriter days, the l was used for a 1. There wasn't a 1 on the keys.
Right on, that's really interesting too (I'm young). I went with the "i" and it looks to have the same outcome as it only does capital letters anyway.

Edit: Wow, the link goes to an updating page message now. Looks like I barely made the cut yesterday! I snagged one for my mom's Matrix while I was at it too :)

Last edited:
Ordered one for my wife's car, in the name she accidentally called it once "Areola". It never came... I guess they have a censor.

I ordered two back in September. Got "Taco" for my dd but did not recieve "NoJeep" for my 40. Could be a trade name issue. Didn't cost me anything so no biggie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom