CUSTOM BUMPERS FOR SALE (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

J,
Thanx for the RAD! rack mounts for my high roof HJ60. So stoked, turn around time, service, and quality was awesome.
IMG_1917.jpg
IMG_1920.jpg
IMG_1902.jpg

View attachment 1023482 View attachment 1023483 View attachment 1023484 View attachment 1023485 Jason built my bumpers and roof rack. He kept me posted almost daily with progress pics and updates, then shipped directly to a local powder coated for me. I bolted everything up by myself with ease thanks to his precise measurements. Would highly highly recommend him. Here are some pics

Beautiful 60; bumper & rack really set it off; one of the cleanest I've seen.

Oddball question: my rear bumper has a dent directly in the middle, it's far from straight...
Would your bumper still be able to bolt on or does it utilize those four holes? Crossing my fingers because I'm really trying to get a bumper from you soon *cough taxreturntime cough*
any input would be great, thanks
-Chris

Oddball question: my rear bumper has a dent directly in the middle, it's far from straight...
Would your bumper still be able to bolt on or does it utilize those four holes? Crossing my fingers because I'm really trying to get a bumper from you soon *cough taxreturntime cough*
any input would be great, thanks
-Chris

Chris, My bumpers require the removal of the rear crossmember. It would then bolt direct into the C-Channel frame.

J

J,

For that Sag plate, you might have to weld on some tube spacers. I didn't see any in my box of stuff before I sent you that plate. They're used to space the box out a tad.

Like this:
images
building-030-jpg.307383

I might need one of them 8274 bumpers for my pig. :)

Last edited:
J,

For that Sag plate, you might have to weld on some tube spacers. I didn't see any in my box of stuff before I sent you that plate. They're used to space the box out a tad.

Like this:
images
building-030-jpg.307383

I might need one of them 8274 bumpers for my pig. :)

YEP, I need to pull some measurements off my 69'-40s SAG unit. Let me know on the bumper. Like I said, I can make it however...

J

Sent you a PM Sunday about gutter mounts and rack. Thanks.

Another 60 rear done. I'll prime and paint tomorrow and Saturday..

Had some spare time so I knocked out a couple of simple 40 bumpers..

1) 8274 model and 1) std winch.. I'll leave them in this stage until someone decides they want one and take them as is or add extras.. (bullbar, recovery points.. etc..

J

IMG_20150205_095859_284.jpg
IMG_20150205_095934_897.jpg
IMG_20150205_095951_958.jpg
IMG_20150205_112822_474.jpg
IMG_20150205_123704_559.jpg

How much for an 80 series rack that's 60" long w/6 mounts shipped to 75165?

How much for a Warn Belleview (8274 predecessor) winch mount bumper?

Or just the 8274 shell?

Hi Jason,
Have an unusual request. I have a 76 FJ40 that I use to plow snow with. I'm looking for a front bumper that is like the HFS bumpers ( square on the ends,like the stock bumper)that I can mount the plow on. The HFS D-ring locations are too close together for my plow mount to go between them. Can you help ??? If so, can you give me a ballpark price with shipping.
Thanks,
Dave

Hi Jason,
Have an unusual request. I have a 76 FJ40 that I use to plow snow with. I'm looking for a front bumper that is like the HFS bumpers ( square on the ends,like the stock bumper)that I can mount the plow on. The HFS D-ring locations are too close together for my plow mount to go between them. Can you help ??? If so, can you give me a ballpark price with shipping.
Thanks,
Dave

Yep, sent you a PM

J

What is the approximate lead time for an 80 Series front bumper similar to the one on page 13 of the thread, and an idea of when you may be starting the 80 production again?
All the work looks absolutely top notch and i am very interested. Keep up the good work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom