Changes to BFG Mud Terrain KM2 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
In the past couple months I have been looking at new tires and wheels. I have noticed the 35x12.50x15 seem to be no longer available. I talked with two different shops this week and they said there was some question about the availability of the 35x12.50x17 as well. Anyone have any knowledge the could share?

Lots of KM2 are NLA, 285/70/16 and 255/85/!6. I had to scrabble to get, what may have been, last set of 255s available last week.

I'm not too sure that BFG KM2 315/75/16 are even being manufactured anymore. I have been trying to locate a set without luck for the past few weeks. Every tire dealer tells me that the parent Michelin company has NO PRODUCTION DATE listed for new product.

Now I am seriously looking at MTR's in 315/75/16.........Also considering Toyo MT, although I'm not happy about the increased weight.

I'm just frustrated because I was ready to lay down some hard earned money on the KM2 & now I have to settle for something less !

I'm not too sure that BFG KM2 315/75/16 are even being manufactured anymore. I have been trying to locate a set without luck for the past few weeks. Every tire dealer tells me that the parent Michelin company has NO PRODUCTION DATE listed for new product.
I'm just frustrated because I was ready to lay down some hard earned money on the KM2 & now I have to settle for something less !

There is a long thread on Expo about production and availability the coveted 255/85/16 KM2. It seems production stopped of it, and of many other sized KM2 too, as of first of the year. Rumor is they needed (more) production capacity for the new KO2. However, rumor has it (From BFG) they will be back in production with all KM2 sizes late May.

BTW, I'm not sure about the 315/75/16 ever being in production, IIRC it was 315/70/16; and as of 3 weeks ago they were still available.

Time to switch over to Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom