Leatherman Tread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Very cool

Very cool, but that's a heck of a lot of pennies!

While it looks cool .. wonder if at that size would you have enough grip for some tasks .. and don't get me wrong, it might work for some, but I don't think it will work for me .. and I'm still wearing my skeletool every single day ..

I carried my Leatherman Wave every day for many years until someone lifted it out of my truck last month. However, this seems to be marketed towards the "tacticool" crowd. I don't see how the tools could be useful to anyone without tiny hands and fingers.

While it looks cool .. wonder if at that size would you have enough grip for some tasks .. and don't get me wrong, it might work for some, but I don't think it will work for me .. and I'm still wearing my skeletool every single day ..
I used to use a skeletool until I found the MUT . I've had it on my hip everyday since . I really like the concept of the tread , but I can't wear a wristwatch . I think I might have issues with this as well ? I'd like to try one on for a day or two .

I finally replaced my stolen Wave on Friday. I moved up to the Supertool 300 with replaceable wire cutters. I'm really liking it so far. A little bit heavier, but just using it for a day, I'm already liking the bigger size.

I am not big on bracelets myself and I question that one's utility. The watch version looks pretty cool, but I still wouldn't put down that kind of coin for it.

I have owned the original Leatherman since they came out. As a commercial pilot it is essential to open dzus fasteners, install safety wire and other chores on a daily basis. Mine is over 28 years old and still going strong. Since I retired a couple of years ago it just rides around in my glove box. Good Luck in your choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom