Links to good 3b turbo build threads? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was wondering if anybody could post some links to some good 3b turbo build threads? I can only seem to find one or two good ones. Much appreciated!

Thanks!

Still going. Drive it daily and havne't replaced a thing (including the heater hose I used for an oil drain).

Just passed emissions too.

Still going. Drive it daily and havne't replaced a thing (including the heater hose I used for an oil drain).

Just passed emissions too.

That is F'in amazing. Whats your milage now? and did you replace your precups/headgasket prior to the build?

My speedo broke in there for more than a year, but I'm welll over 300k now. Probably 330k?

I had done my HG and precups previously for unrelated issues. I don't feel like moderate levels of boost (<10 lbs) pose any real risk to precups or head gaskets.

Provide you don't overheat and watch the EGT, of course.

I'm about 100k into my total elcheapo conversion. Now over 450k total on the 3b. Haven't opened it up yet.
Rebuilt turbo once (it was used). A couple oil leaks and had to replace a heater hose that I had routed badly.

It's been great. The big CT26 isn't optimal but it was available, cheap, easy to install and works great with how/where I drive.

I make these manifolds to suit a t25 turbo but i think you're over the other side of the world. garrett t25's .48.49 turbo's are plentiful is Aus for around $100.
4.jpg
2.jpg
unnamed.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom