CUSTOM BUMPERS FOR SALE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The base/shell/frame is pretty easy.. Send me what you want for tires/rims combo.. axle rating, brakes or no brakes... and I can get you some numbers..

J

I planned on using FJ60 wheels and 33" BFG KO tires along with a 3500 lb axle and 10" electric brakes. I was thinking 60" wide by 108" long, hitch to tailgate, outside tire edge to outside tire edge.

Got my latest toy from Jason. Built like a German tank.

1422161542772.jpg

1422161567690.jpg

1422161603926.jpg

1422161635282.jpg

1422161657796.jpg

I'll post up again when I use it on the trail. Great work Jason.

Hello just bought a 95 80. Joined this site to be a part of the community. I am interested in the same front bumper as user "stoshu" on his 60 but for an 80. But with two tweaks. One is holes for lights between the receiver and tow hooks similiar to the dodge ram bumper at start of thread and the grill guard shaped like the 40 bumper for user "Mel Lowe" you just finished. It's less angled than "stoshu". I also am wondering if you can make a dual swing out rear where the tire mount and ladder are removable. With a receiver type setup I see you using on the boxes and the grill. That way I can remove that stuff when around town. On the ladder side I would want a box made similiar to the baskets you make but a box to hold the warn winch that is receiver mount and has the little carrier thing attached for quick mounting. So when taking a trip I can just bolt on the tire, ladder, and winch box and go. Then when not in use removable leaving me nice bumpers with tow hooks for regular use. Then I can put a receiver bike rack and go to the park. Let me know a quote and a way to contact you to give go ahead and deposit. I I'll want a roof rack eventually also. Once I see what fits where. Thank you and great work.

To follow up my last post. As far as the removing part having looked at "stoshu" rear bumper I'm curious can you just open the swing outs and lift up and they come off the hinge? That would solve my thought right there. Thanks again.

Hello just bought a 95 80. Joined this site to be a part of the community. I am interested in the same front bumper as user "stoshu" on his 60 but for an 80. But with two tweaks. One is holes for lights between the receiver and tow hooks similiar to the dodge ram bumper at start of thread and the grill guard shaped like the 40 bumper for user "Mel Lowe" you just finished. It's less angled than "stoshu". I also am wondering if you can make a dual swing out rear where the tire mount and ladder are removable. With a receiver type setup I see you using on the boxes and the grill. That way I can remove that stuff when around town. On the ladder side I would want a box made similiar to the baskets you make but a box to hold the warn winch that is receiver mount and has the little carrier thing attached for quick mounting. So when taking a trip I can just bolt on the tire, ladder, and winch box and go. Then when not in use removable leaving me nice bumpers with tow hooks for regular use. Then I can put a receiver bike rack and go to the park. Let me know a quote and a way to contact you to give go ahead and deposit. I I'll want a roof rack eventually also. Once I see what fits where. Thank you and great work.

Not making anything for the 80s for awhile.. Sorry.

J

image1.JPG
image2.JPG
image3.JPG
image4.JPG
Jason built my bumpers and roof rack. He kept me posted almost daily with progress pics and updates, then shipped directly to a local powder coated for me. I bolted everything up by myself with ease thanks to his precise measurements. Would highly highly recommend him. Here are some pics

View attachment 1023482 View attachment 1023483 View attachment 1023484 View attachment 1023485 Jason built my bumpers and roof rack. He kept me posted almost daily with progress pics and updates, then shipped directly to a local powder coated for me. I bolted everything up by myself with ease thanks to his precise measurements. Would highly highly recommend him. Here are some pics

Z, that is one BEAUTIFUL RIG. One of my favorites. Thanks for posting up the installed armor.

J

Jason, can you post a picture of how you mount your spindles into your bumpers? I think I have a good idea on how to do it with tube bumpers and give it the strength it needs for swing outs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom