50" LED light bar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys/gals ..
Will a 50" LED light bar fit across the roof of an 80.

will be actually on the roof rather than on a roofrack.

Ta muchly
Carl

it's 53½" from gutter to gutter at 3" back from top of windscreen

you should get the curbed light bar...
I dont know what the actual benefit of one of those is (if any).

you should get the curbed light bar...
I dont know what the actual benefit of one of those is (if any).

There are a couple benefits to the curved bars, the biggest being the leds are mounted to a curved platform. This gives you more of a "spread" light pattern without wasting light like bars that have a flood pattern tend to do. They also look pimp!

~Jeff

Thanks chaps ..... got a 50" curved 4D light bar on it's way. ..
will post pics when it gets here (although I'm sure you've all seen a led light bar by now)

Sadly this never happened :( ..

The place I paid to supply the light bar never supplied it .. but took my money quick enough .. and have only just recently got my cash back.

am on the hunt for another led bar but some other things have taken priority. ..

I thought about getting one of those curved bars, but never figured out to to mount it without drilling the roof. Only if there would a gutter mount, I would consider it. @NLXTACY

I thought about getting one of those curved bars, but never figured out to to mount it without drilling the roof. Only if there would a gutter mount, I would consider it. @NLXTACY

I could have sworn someone already made a gutter mounted LED light bar mount. Its really not that hard to do.

Cut one of these in half and MacGuyver something:

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/to...t=Pricegrabber2&cm_pla=Category&cm_ite=160876

160876_700x700.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom