Rear side lift up windows (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Glad to see you are working on these, I love my rock rails and can only imagine the quality that will go in to the windows. Hope to be sporting a set of these soon!

Thanks!

I have a WP keyed latch on its way to test at 1/3 of the original cost making my price point goal that much more obtainable.:D

Phil- Is that your dog? Heeler? If so, is he a "biter"? MY daughter has a heeler mix (he's secretly mine) that likes to shake hands by using his mouth.

Yes
Sam the wonder dog
100% Heeler
Not a biter but if you have a ball you have a friend for life

Yes
Sam the wonder dog
100% Heeler
Not a biter but if you have a ball you have a friend for life

The only creature on this planet that likes soft balls more than Tom Brady :p

Update -

I missed my goal of a completed design this week for good reason. I was able to find a equivalent waterproof latch at a much lower price making our price point of $444.44 a side look ever better. Pictured is the latch will be offering. Same as the original pictured before just better water protection with a little more beef.
thumb.gif

Features -
5052 Aluminum panel
Dual keyed latches
Full bubble seal for 100% weather protection
Hinges provide opening up to 45° over horizontal
Set up is reversible one window can be fitted to both sides
Can be remove and OEM window reinstalled without any indication our window was installed.

Several inquired about glass. Glass WILL NOT be an option now or in the future, sorry.

Thanks for everyone patience the wait will be worth it.:)

latch.jpg

Will the aluminum panel come bare so people can paint whatever color they please?

Will the aluminum panel come bare so people can paint whatever color they please?

Yes, We like to leave a little room for the buyer to personalize via powder coat, paint, custom finish or vinyl.

My plan is to have a local club member produce a vinyl image of this for mine.:)

world_pol97.JPG

would love to see better pictures

upload_2015-2-2_17-50-20.png

got the templates made up yet? We need pics!:bounce2:

All parts have arrived and they look great:clap: Time to get going

My 80 will never see a window in this hole again. The OEM window can be reinstalled without any indication the lift up was installed.
IMG_0890.JPG

Edge trim install to clean up the factory edge

IMG_0907.JPG

Dang you Phil! I'm never going to finish my truck if you keep coming up with cool stuff!

I feel your pain I keep thinking Im done and then I come up with something else I think I need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom