Builds Project 200 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

200steelwheels.jpg

exactly- whats up with that Bumper missing? just what are you doing up there in blizzard country

your black accented front grill looks nice

@bjowett
Did I miss the reasoning for building the steelies? Load capacity, size and or offset advantage. Or just for the personal desire?
Probably to get the 200 to look sexy ;)

The bumper is partially designed. I need to order more parts/material and then take a trip to the water jet cutter.

I've always enjoyed the utilitarian look of the original 15" cruiser steelies…. so it's really just a desire to connect this vehicle to its past.

Good one, Desert Nomad!

Brian, What gauge metal did you use to build those?

Updates please;)

If you would make a rear swingout like Slee's I would order one in an instant. Still a mystery why Slee won't make one when he now owns a 200...

Everyone agrees!!

It would be my next purchase for sure.

:crybaby:

Its beautiful...
200135.jpg

Everyone agrees!!

It would be my next purchase for sure.

:crybaby:

Its beautiful...
200135.jpg
Now that deserves a go-fund me account ;)
Fat Amy is gona be :smokin:

I could get some work done if my wife would stop driving it….
That's easy pull out a fuse and the engine will keep cranking and will never switch on ;)

What? It's broken??? I guess it's due to the spare being under and these bumpers are interfering witha the electrical signals and this supercharger should help with the horrible fuel consumption.

Yup that'll definitely work... Or get you kicked out the house :doh:

:lol:

The Tundra arms are bolted in. With the TRD Rock Warrior wheel and 34/10.5r17 BFG AT KO2, the tires just tuck into the fenders on full compression. Will it clear with the wheel turned? Ehhhhh, probably not, but I may have a solution for that. Anyway, close to 12" of travel is very do-able on this truck with the right combo.

Pics or it didn't happen ;)

Looking forward to more info!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom