Metaltech Sliders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have pictures of the metaltech sliders with rock lights on them? I have them on my lx450 I'm just trying to get some ideas for the lights....I've searched here and on the intranets with no luck....

Does anyone have pictures of the metaltech sliders with rock lights on them? I have them on my lx450 I'm just trying to get some ideas for the lights....I've searched here and on the intranets with no luck....

Do you already have the sliders? I do have metal tech sliders but do not have lights on them. I can send a picture if you're trying to decide on the sliders.

Ditto. Are you looking for location/mounting ideas or types of lights? Once I got my sliders, I had no need for rock lights ;)

Ditto. Are you looking for location/mounting ideas or types of lights? Once I got my sliders, I had no need for rock lights ;)
Yes I have the sliders I'm just trying to get some ideas on where to mount the rock lights

I like those 10w eagle eye lights. I mounted mine on some stainless tabs that I welded to the sliders. Sits up out of the way, and with a 5" tab, I can bend them any way to the right angle. Also if they hit an immovable object they just get bent a little, not busted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom