New F & 2F carbs (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have any f carbs with mechanical linkage for a 11/73 running a 2f engine and a vac advance port on the carb base to run with my Dizzy?

If so looking for a price and what the lead time would be.

Thanks
Chris

I do have some carbs coming in on this next shipment due next week. But if you want one I'd suggest you go ahead and get it now. I've got 5 unsold from this next batch.

Price is 271 and first post of this thread has all the paypal links.

Also wondering if I'm a soon to be happy recipient of a carb that I'd ordered a few days ago... Haven't heard back from you via your email

Thanks

Just ordered one for my 60, excited to see how it does along with replacing the rusted out headers and manifold gasket.

Yeah ,been tinkin with the Aisin ,got it runnin pretty sweet. desmogged it and what a difference. the intake gasket below the insulator plate was leaking. so when the carb shows up it should be sweeter. Still need to remove the cat and J pipe. Looks like a new exhaust system complete. Cmon payday!

Marshall, I PMed you a while back about the carb I won in the raffle at Logan's Run (ONSC). Can you get back with me to let me know what I need to do to get this?

Thanks,

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom