Rear side lift up windows (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Possibly:meh: I dont think Im late, no real product yet. Looks like he copied my latch:) :rolleyes:

To keep everyone thinking my price point goal is $444.00 a side

Bit of confusion here. I meant I was a bit late to this party with the link to Mike's thread.

I'm looking forward to see what you come up with. $444 a side is within my price range for these.

Bit of confusion here. I meant I was a bit late to this party with the link to Mike's thread.

I'm looking forward to see what you come up with. $444 a side is within my price range for these.

We have had and tested a working window product for over 3 years. We recently changed the latch design(see PDF) and decided to offer to all.

Previous latch

photo1111.JPG

Attachments

• c5.en(1).pdf
    983.6 KB · Views: 214
Im looking forward to the final product!

I know your usual attention to detail will result in a great product at a very reasonable price point.

I know your usual attention to detail will result in a great product at a very reasonable price point.

With that said my products do few things for me.
Gives me motivation to produce items that I have used that interest other.
Pushes me to develop items things I want and can share with others after Im 100% satisfied.
Educated my daughter on small business.
Give her a small source of income as our shipper, accountant, and maintaining our web site.

What I dont get
A source of income to provide 100% gas for my Land Cruiser- getting close with gas at $1.73:flipoff2:

I may not make my goal to bring my windows to full market by next week.(see problem in picture) Be assured once here they will perform and work exactly the way I want them to and I my hope is you will find them perfect for your needs also.:)

friday camp.jpg

So the problem is getting out camping with Murf and enjoying life? No problem that I can see other than not being there too.

So the problem is getting out camping with Murf and enjoying life? No problem that I can see other than not being there too.

Guilty

Burrito basket featuring a hot Senor Taco burrito

burrito basket.jpg

78° forces the use of the awning :flipoff2:

Senor taco lunch.jpg

The trip was decided at the last minute 4:30 Friday pm. We couldnt miss out on getting outdoors during this perfect weather. The camp spot was near Sunflower and it was a balmy 50 degrees in the morning. Later, we ran a trail off of Sugarloaf Road, ended up watching the quad/cycle/sandrails/Soho Tundras/ etc activity at our lunch break at Sycamore creek. After that we came across a great trail that had some challenging off camber and thrills. Much of the senoran trail was more suited for quads and I christened the new paint with much pinstripes. Now I at least have that out of the way :hillbilly:. It would've been good to have you along Saddletramp!

z.jpg
z1.jpg
z2.jpg
z3.jpg

I can see where a side rear lift up panel could be put to great use by installing a built in pantry for food stuffs and cooking utensils. Things that would require easy access on a daily basis when out for days at a time.

Anything that is used frequently for that matter. It would save digging through your gear and stay above and out of the way of the packed, less frequently used items. Digging through and constantly rearranging can be a big hassle

If you had them, then the need to open the tire carrier to get things out of the rear cargo area would be reduced. Just thinking out loud

Two good reasons to install one on each side
thumb.gif
Aonther use that I saw for this is enclosed the area so its only accessible from the exterior and put receovery equipment in there like tow strap, lug wrench, air hose etc all mounted with the quick fist claims this way you can keep the dirty stuff in a enclosed compartment. Also put the duty laundry there as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom