"Cruiser Gold Rush" 2015: Back To Gold Lake For a Second Year! :NorCal: (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

also, i am totally down for a night run on the loop! @SIZZLE , you gotta run it again during the day though first! ill be your spotter anyday especially with how much beer i drank that whole 5 mile hike i had to do haha

I'll follow you anywhere...

Come on, don't you guys know you always need 3 spotters...?!?!

That was an epic toss Kyle!

I'm in! Last year was a blast!!!

alright, ive decided to lead a night run through the snake lake loop. of course ive been drinking while deliberating this so...seems like a good idea. @Finnyfam60 i think we should do pay-per-cup for the keg(s) now that we know they are there, i can start taking up a paypal money deposit when i do shirts set aside for you too so you dont have to float it all up front. let me know! if you have time price out the kegs we had last year and we can put a goal on the info page of paying off the kegs before we arrive etc. i hope we can make up for last year! ill be refilling my CO2 tank for this trip too since i still havent run dry after 2 years though the trip took its toll haha

Right on. I'm down for that plan.

We missed it last year: Road trip to Arcata to drop off the son to college the week before, then a reggae festival.

The next weekend was getting the daughter to San Diego for college, her first year.

Two kids at opposite ends of the state. Think about that for a minute.

:doh:

I happened to be at Gold Lake last year with the family, dogs and a friend at the same time as you all. We were in the white 80 and white tacoma just up the trail from the large group squatting on the beach sites. One of your group stopped by to say hi and ask if we were part of the event, but it was just a funny coincidence.

I will see if I can make it this year as part of the group!

We missed it last year: Road trip to Arcata to drop off the son to college the week before, then a reggae festival.

The next weekend was getting the daughter to San Diego for college, her first year.

Reggae on the River. Awesome.

Reggae on the gold lake, awesomer.

Will there be dirty hot trustafarians and wookie chickies? If not, not more awesomer.
No trustafarians or wookie chickies, but you may encounter a few flip-flop donning drunken skinny dippers...

1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 for me Nial.

:)
And you didn't visit the blue camp?

:mad:

image.jpg

Yes, I have a Reggae shrine...

alright, ive decided to lead a night run through the snake lake loop. of course ive been drinking while deliberating this so...seems like a good idea. @Finnyfam60 i think we should do pay-per-cup for the keg(s) now that we know they are there, i can start taking up a paypal money deposit when i do shirts set aside for you too so you dont have to float it all up front. let me know! if you have time price out the kegs we had last year and we can put a goal on the info page of paying off the kegs before we arrive etc. i hope we can make up for last year! ill be refilling my CO2 tank for this trip too since i still havent run dry after 2 years though the trip took its toll haha
@KWalkerM @Finnyfam60 Lets figure out a rough cost for the kegs (through PM, FaceBook, text, whatever...) and we can setup a PayPal "Beer Donation's" link to add to the front page; I have a feeling this group can/will cover the costs easily. Any surplus donations can be put towards raffle prizes or saved for next year's trip.

So your going to make it this year... right?!?! :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom