"ETCS" Sudden Acceleration Class Action Lawsuit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Received a check for ~$90 this weekend. Like others, I didn't receive details or any specifics about which vehicle(s) this may apply to.

17.52 was my portion.

We have received two $29 checks a couple days apart for a LC and a LS 430. Own another LS430 so will probably receive another check in a few days.

Received a second check today so one for the LC and the Rx.

We have 2 1998 LC's and we received a check in the mail for $56 and some change three days ago. Not sure if it was for both or not.

Received a $20 check yesterday for my 2000 LX

Got $29 for my 2000 LC.

Wonder how much the attorneys got? :)

I got one for $29 but it was for my 06 Tacoma I sold in 2011. I moved three times since then, so somebody's watching me.

So, did all of you "affirmatively" respond to the Class and become part of the class or did you each just receive payment(s) without doing anything? I never heard the LCs / LXs were a part of anything........

I, too, think the whole unintended acceleration claim was a BS shakedown, but if there's been a court-mandated allocation, and if they're handing out "free money"..........

So, did all of you "affirmatively" respond to the Class and become part of the class or did you each just receive payment(s) without doing anything?

To tell you the truth, I really don't recall. You get those things in the mail telling you you're part of a class action law suit and throw away the letter and forget about it. I'm sure we did at one point in time or another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom