Sandwiches (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_20141102_185550232.jpg
Pulled pork tacos with feta and cilantro.

We had these yesterday...

Hawaiian Sweet Bun, Honeybaked Ham smoked turkey breast, thick sliced bacon, and some herbed havarti cheese. Warmed in the oven til the cheese melted.

Super simple, but super tasty.

image.jpg

We had these yesterday...

Hawaiian Sweet Bun, Honeybaked Ham smoked turkey breast, thick sliced bacon, and some herbed havarti cheese. Warmed in the oven til the cheese melted.

Super simple, but super tasty.

View attachment 964224

What is it about the Honey B Ham... It is so ADDICTING! Almost as bad as cruisers, good scotch and cigars....

J

Speaking of scotch J...ever had Auchentoshan 12yo single malt? A friend brought a bottle on our recent DV trip and it was a standout! Smoky, very big peat yet round.

Speaking of scotch J...ever had Auchentoshan 12yo single malt? A friend brought a bottle on our recent DV trip and it was a standout! Smoky, very big peat yet round.

Never had that one, But not too many aged singles I don't like...

Best scotch I ever had was a glass of Glenmorangie 25 year old Century (IIRC on name..) $80.00 a glass..

I have a few bottles of JW Blue left... and a Glenlivet 21 yr. A bottle of Pappy somewhere as well...

I'll bring a bottle if timing ever works out for me and hooking up with you, Andy, and etc...

J

Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup

I wasn't sure if this was soup tech or sandwich fab, but sandwich was the real star, so I'll put it here.

For the soup, I used equal parts Amy's tomato soup, and fire roasted diced tomatoes. I threw in a few handfuls of peppers and onions in the skillet, and then added that to the soup mixture...

image.jpg

This got hit with the stick blender until smooth-ish...

image.jpg

The sandwich is sourdough, with chipotle Gouda, soft goat, and shredded cheeses. Toasted in butter in the skillet.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Preferred method of consumption...

image.jpg

Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup

I wasn't sure if this was soup tech or sandwich fab, but sandwich was the real star, so I'll put it here.

For the soup, I used equal parts Amy's tomato soup, and fire roasted diced tomatoes. I threw in a few handfuls of peppers and onions in the skillet, and then added that to the soup mixture...

View attachment 1004583

This got hit with the stick blender until smooth-ish...

View attachment 1004584

The sandwich is sourdough, with chipotle Gouda, soft goat, and shredded cheeses. Toasted in butter in the skillet.

View attachment 1004585 View attachment 1004587

Preferred method of consumption...

View attachment 1004588

Man that looks good. One of my fav comfort soups it tomato soup with grilled cheese, or if I'm feeling lazy, cubed cheddar or cheez-its. You've just taking it to a whole new level. It sounds outstanding.:cool:

^ I need to get off the pizza train :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom