$10k off new LC200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My observation on new prices:
$74-76k little negotiation
$72k back and forth negotiations
$68-70k strong negotiations or willing to travel to lowest advertised price online.
You should be able to get these prices anytime of year, more easily when new year model hits lots.

I just paid $68,000 for a new '14 with 4,500 miles in Atlanta.

manager demo I assume. They sell them as 'new'

Yep. GM's wife was driving it. I have the first title.

Stopped to look at a used 2013 with 34,000 miles and noticed a large $10,000 off sticker on a new 200 on the lot. Turns out the new one was also the owners demo he's been driving but it was a MY 2013. As a 2013 and with under 5,000 miles, I suspect it was one of many vehicles he drove. Just briefly talking with the sales manager, they weren't all that interested in negotiating beyond the $10,000 off. Any thoughts on whether there's an opportunity for more $$$ off since it's a MY older, and thoughts on how much?

(Realize this is the $10,000 off thread, but they seemed pretty anxious to deal on the 200 with 34,000 miles....curious what others think is a great deal on this one? They're at, almost, $60k as a start.)

Thanks.

Both should some down. The new '13 should be around $65k. The used '13 around $58k.

If you guys can score a new '13+ for $65 that is a deal you cannot pass up.

I've always found that on car forums many things are exaggerated. Good luck.

See post #21. Those are prices to expect. Dealer demos with 5k miles on them can had for slightly less.

Thanks for the replies (and sorry for the hi-jack)....took the wife's Rubicon unlimited by the dealer late today to see if they're interested in it. Waiting to talk with them on Monday to start the negotiations (let the fun begin).

I drove the used one last night and, if I hadn't already installed the lift, tires, bumpers, sliders, etc....on the 100 series, I'd probably be trying to work a deal out on both!

Thanks for the replies (and sorry for the hi-jack)....took the wife's Rubicon unlimited by the dealer late today to see if they're interested in it. Waiting to talk with them on Monday to start the negotiations (let the fun begin).

I drove the used one last night and, if I hadn't already installed the lift, tires, bumpers, sliders, etc....on the 100 series, I'd probably be trying to work a deal out on both!

Looks good, keep us posted.

Once you drive a 200 it's hard to be satisfied when back in the 100. Always making excuses to drive the wife's 200...

Don't sell that 100 without talking to me John!

Ha....I"m committed to the 100 series platform; too far into it to start over right now. Maybe will subscribe to the ntsaint 3 year plan, although with the miles my wife drives the 200 (if we are able to work out a deal) will have more miles than my 100 series in 3 years.

Is it just me or does the 200 feel longer and wider than the 100 series?

Ha....I"m committed to the 100 series platform; too far into it to start over right now. Maybe will subscribe to the ntsaint 3 year plan, although with the miles my wife drives the 200 (if we are able to work out a deal) will have more miles than my 100 series in 3 years.

Is it just me or does the 200 feel longer and wider than the 100 series?

I was going to sell my 100, when I got my 200 LX but like you I love my 100, feels like a different type rig. Your right the 200 is longer and wider and heavier. The AHC/AVS on the 200 series is a major upgrade over the one in the 100 series more robust and redesigned.

Last edited:
Pre-owner 2013 sold. Feeling like they jerked me around on it so not sure if I'm going to work with them on the 2013 demo. They quoted me a price on it and my trade yesterday morning (after driving my trade back and forth, an hour each way, over the weekend). Called him back and made a counter offer yesterday. He texted me and said they just sold it but wanted to see if we could work out a deal on the demo. I decided to look online at the demo and noticed they had the preowned I was considering listed for $2000 less than the price they quoted me (very close to my counter offer). Guess I should've looked online earlier.

I wish dealerships could move more towards the Elon Musk model, but this is just as likely:
pigs_fly.jpg

Pre-owner 2013 sold. Feeling like they jerked me around on it so not sure if I'm going to work with them on the 2013 demo. They quoted me a price on it and my trade yesterday morning (after driving my trade back and forth, an hour each way, over the weekend). Called him back and made a counter offer yesterday. He texted me and said they just sold it but wanted to see if we could work out a deal on the demo. I decided to look online at the demo and noticed they had the preowned I was considering listed for $2000 less than the price they quoted me (very close to my counter offer). Guess I should've looked online earlier.

Call the Internet manager and make your deal. Tell them that your not dealing with the salesmen because he lied about the sale. Don't take anything personally just get your deal done the way you want it done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom