Factory FJ40 Soft Tops, Bikini Tops, and Dusters. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So what keeps the sides from flapping near the tub? The rear is strapped, the top is connected to the bows on the top and poles. The Besttop has the channel there that holds the top tight. Wondering how it works here

Turn buckles and grommets hold the sides down

Marshall - does that include the hardware bows also? Jut bought my first 40, and the wife is already suggesting i get a softtop for the Low Country afternoon rains we have.

Does the windshield channel need to be removed when re-installing the hardtop?

I just updated the PVC colors and material. It has a more canvas look. You really can't tell until you get right up on it.

PVC copy.jpg

Emailed you, Marshall. 2k burning holes in my wallet...

Does the newer PVC fabric still have an inner charcoal cotton facing?

Wrote a letter a week ago, unfortunately, received no response. Today duplicated. Asked a few questions, I hope for a prompt reply.
Ready to pay order immediately after the details.
Sincerely, Alexander.

MY top is arriving in 3 days and I could not be more excited.
Thank you Marshall for an easy transaction and the quick turn around.
Will post pics when I get it on.

New THC tops. I have contracted with a local marine products manufacturer to make a top for me.
In Stock Inventory with no wait. Black Canvas with oem windows. Contact me if your interested.

Soft Top Specs: FJ/BJ 40
  • 18oz Cotton Duck Canvas in Black, Tan, OD Green and Gray.
  • Sumbrella Edging
  • 1" Nylon Straps that are sewn to a reinforced layer for the hold down straps
  • 316 stainless steel D-rings
  • Polyester welded to PVC core for the windshield, and door channels. This is 10 times stronger than canvas over rope core.
  • Sewn together with 100% PTFE (PolyTetraFlouroEthylene) fiber. This thread will not break due to exposure to sunlight, weather or water for the life of the fabric sewn.
  • #10 YKK zippers. Overkill for this soft tops but I wanted a big zipper.
  • Reinforced windshield corners
  • Crystal Clear 40 gauge vinyl window material. Super thick and made to last. In clear or light smoke (smoke is 10$ more).
  • Available in two window configurations. OEM 7 window and Trollhole style (+25$). I designed the Trollhole style several years ago with single side windows instead of the two small windows as well the windows are the same length as the windshield and door windows. (I like this style especially on a lifted cruiser where seeing out the rear windows is import so you can see the vehicles beside you and behind you)
  • 2 week turnaround to shipping on most orders. Shipped out of Greenville, SC.
  • International shipping available.
  • $960 +shipping. Or $1275 + shipping in PVC with Charcoal cotton lining. Shipping is usually around 40-50 shipped in the lower 48. Price doesn't include the hardware kit. It's $80. (See bottom of this post for the hardware kit specs)
IMG_3054lr.jpg
IMG_3055lr.jpg
IMG_3056lr.jpg
IMG_3063lr.jpg
IMG_3064lr.jpg

FJ 43/45 Top
  • 18oz Cotton Duck Canvas in Black, Tan, OD Green and Gray.
  • Sumbrella Edging
  • 1" Nylon Straps that are sewn to a reinforced layer for the hold down straps
  • Polyester welded to PVC core for the windshield, and door channels. This is 10 times stronger than canvas over rope core.
  • Sewn together with 100% PTFE (PolyTetraFlouroEthylene) fiber. This thread will not break due to exposure to sunlight, weather or water for the life of the fabric sewn.
  • #10 YKK zippers. Overkill for this soft tops but I wanted a big zipper.
  • Reinforced windshield corners
  • Crystal Clear 40 gauge vinyl window material. Super thick and made to last. In clear or light smoke.
  • Available in two window configurations. OEM 7 window and Trollhole style. I designed the Trollhole style several years ago with single side windows instead of the two small windows as well the windows are the same length as the windshield and door windows. (I like this style especially on a lifted cruiser where seeing out the rear windows is import so you can see the vehicles beside you and behind you)
  • 2 week turnaround to shipping on most orders. Shipped out of Greenville, SC.
  • International shipping available.
  • Canvas $1635 + Shipping or $1850 + Shipping for PVC with black cotton lining
View attachment 969347
Duster
  • 18 Ounce marine treated (dry treated) and water resistant canvas
  • Black, Tan, OD Green, White, Gray
  • Crystal Clear 40 gauge vinyl window material. Super thick and made to last. In clear or light smoke.
  • Canvas $135+ Shipping or $175 + shipping PVC with charcoal cotton lining
Standard Bikini Top
  • Black, Tan, OD Green, White, Gray
  • 18 Ounce marine treated (dry treated) and water resistant canvas
  • Canvas $90+ Shipping or $125 + shipping for PVC with black cotton lining
Full Length Bikini Top
Canvas $130 + Shipping or $165 + shipping for PVC with charcoal cotton lining Fit's over a family cage like Redline's or Metal Tech's Utilizing Bestop channel 51209-01 (http://www.jeep4x4center.com/bestop-...-51209-01.html) 18 Ounce marine treated (dry treated) and water resistant canvas Black, Tan, OD Green, White, Gray

OEM TYPE full length bimini
Canvas $250 + Shipping or $295 for PVC with charcoal cotton lining A full length bikini that utilizes OEM windshield and over door channels 18 Ounce marine treated (dry treated) and water resistant canvas Black, Tan, OD Green, White, Gray

View attachment 969351

View attachment 948292

Colors

Canvas

Canvas%20Colors%20copy.jpg

For an additional $60 I can do other colors as well. Red, Hot Pink, Forest Green, Hunter Green, Navy, Linen, Blue, and Yellow.

PVC with Charcoal cotton lining

View attachment 948292

Trail Covers https://forum.ih8mud.com/trollholes-cruisers/790879-fj40-trail-covers-stock.html

How to order: Send an e-mail to me (Marshall) at M@trollhole.com. Include in your email what options you want below.

• Fabric Type: Canvas or PVC with charcoal cotton lining
  • Fabric Color: Black, Tan, OD Green, Gray or PVC colors
  • Strap Color: Black, Tan, Gray
  • Window color: Clear or Smoke
  • Window style: 7 Window OEM style or Tall Window Trollhole style
  • Hardware kit: Just state if you want me to include it in the order.
Include your full name and shipping address and if different Paypal address. You don't have to have a paypal account but this is how I send you an invoice. You can pay with CC without a paypal account. Or you can arrange to pay me by check.

Hardware. Ignore any of this information below if your ordering the hardware from me. Hardware is available from www.odcloth.com on their hardware page. They're a mom and pop operation but are really good about getting orders shipped immediately. The twist fasteners they sell are a black finish over brass. Do a "send money" to odcloth@aol.com for the amount of $78. That amount is for fasteners, footman loops and shipping. In the paypal notes put: $35 ---14 each - 6:00) Single Height Stud, 10 for $25.00 $5 ---2 each -10:00) Double Stud Height10 for $25.00 $12 ---16 each -Center) Oval Pronged Back Grommet w/ Clinch Plate: 10 for $7.50 $14.40 ---12 each - #6 from Left, Current Production Cadmium finish, 10 for $15.00. balance = shipping

Are you guys still producing these?

Can you do a 7 window trollhole style? I like the split side windows.

Hi,

Just found this.Do you offer pre cut material for factory soft top doors?
Lead time for Sandlewood PVC FJ 40 top still about 2 weeks?
Do you accept Credit Cards?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom