Builds SLOW 71 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks Man,
Just finished redoing all the doors, but got them working great. Here's a cold:beer:, for everyone who's worked on the door guts. It took me four days of sore knees, bad back and lots of blood! Ready for the glass guy.

Here's a full frontal, that was requested. I took one of me in some nice bermudas, which I thought was calendar material, but my Wife couldn't stop laughing, so just the wagon. :)

I'm waiting on some fittings for the power steering and I can wrap up the front end. Want to get the winch back on and work on a bumper.

IMG_2737.JPG

Ron, that PIG is looking soooo SWWEEEETTTT. You should be PROUD. I always knew it would come out that good. As far as the Bermudas at least someone got a Kick out of it post em. Just Kidding.:pig::pig::pig::beer::beer::beer:. Beer will help back and knees.

Thanks Bob.

ohhohohohohoman. you're winning. almost home. bout time to find another one lol...

Thanks guys!

It is sure fun to look at now, but so much more to go. Putting things together and knowing I won't have to take them back off for awhile is nice. One big pain coming up. Need to drop the gas tank and rear springs, put in shims and fix a stripped shackle bolt.

I'm working on a hot water heat exchanger and plumbing for the rear heater. Planning on having the wiring in by the of end Winter, so I have a lot of things in that area to do.

Thanks Fellas,

Your comments are very appreciated. It's always nice to get some peer approval!

Man, that pig is beautiful!

I love and hate watching you and Jmack build your pigs. Love watching the time and skill (and money) go into your pigs. Jealous that i have a lot less of the skill and money part lol.

Love your pig as always, on a side note, pigs look funny without there headlight bezels lol

Thanks Guys,

No skills here, just thankful I have the time now, to put into the wagon. Seems my whole life I had to rush everything just to get on to the next problem, no more.

A note about the bezels, the Trucklite LED headlights sit farther out in the retaining ring than stock lights, which makes mounting the bezels a pain. I ordered shorter stainless steel screws and see if they will work.

Last edited:
Looking great Ron.

I’m digging all you gold pig jewelry!

Bling-Bling!

That's funny, I made a necklace out of the door card clips and told my Wife I was getting it plated for her Christmas present, she didn't find it humorous.

You and I have the same sense of humor! It sounds like our wives find us equally amusing as well...

Thanks Bob, I must of been too attentive to all the damn arms and connections required, to see I left out the springs. There's a lot going on in a door! Now about that beer. :)

Now you have reassured us that you are a mere mortal. This is something I have done more times than I will admit. Why do it once when you can do it twice?!?

Thanks Man,
Just finished redoing all the doors, but got them working great. Here's a cold:beer:, for everyone who's worked on the door guts. It took me four days of sore knees, bad back and lots of blood! Ready for the glass guy.

Here's a full frontal, that was requested. I took one of me in some nice bermudas, which I thought was calendar material, but my Wife couldn't stop laughing, so just the wagon. :)

I'm waiting on some fittings for the power steering and I can wrap up the front end. Want to get the winch back on and work on a bumper.

View attachment 1007446

Oh Mylanta! Just put some red garland (is that what you call that stuff?) on her and there is your Christmas card picture!

I love and hate watching you and Jmack build your pigs. Love watching the time and skill (and money) go into your pigs. Jealous that i have a lot less of the skill and money part lol.

Love your pig as always, on a side note, pigs look funny without there headlight bezels lol

Agreed! These 2 are taking the Art of Pig Building to a new level. I am just glad I "finished" mine when I did, otherwise I would be looking like a slacker following these guys!

I also agree about seeing a Pig w/o her bezels. It is like they are missing mascara or something my wife puts on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom