CUSTOM BUMPERS FOR SALE (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

80 is done and in epoxy primer. This will ship out on Monday Eric.

J
P1000761.JPG
P1000757.JPG
P1000759.JPG
P1000760.JPG
P1000765.JPG

As with most projects on/revolving around the 60, there's yet another delay in putting my newly powder coated bumpers on. Decided to a) clean the frame up a bit and POR-15 the heck out of it and b) put a new lift kit on. Bumper mounting will have to wait a week or two, damn it. But, here's a few pics after picking it up and bringing it to my storage center:

After a few beers and a couple of 'scooby snacks', the pups tried their paws at comedy, lol:

As with most projects on/revolving around the 60, there's yet another delay in putting my newly powder coated bumpers on. Decided to a) clean the frame up a bit and POR-15 the heck out of it and b) put a new lift kit on. Bumper mounting will have to wait a week or two, damn it. But, here's a few pics after picking it up and bringing it to my storage center:

After a few beers and a couple of 'scooby snacks', the pups tried their paws at comedy, lol:

Looks like they did a good job on the PC.

J

Looks like they did a good job on the PC.

J

Yes, they did an excellent job - I'll get better pics once they are mounted. The shop said. . .and I quote, "Whoever built these did an incredible job with the welds and layout. . .haven't seen many built like this".

That's about as big of a compliment you can ever hope for. . .and well deserving!

Shane

Yes, they did an excellent job - I'll get better pics once they are mounted. The shop said. . .and I quote, "Whoever built these did an incredible job with the welds and layout. . .haven't seen many built like this".

That's about as big of a compliment you can ever hope for. . .and well deserving!

Shane

That's AWESOME! I appreciate the relay of info Shane.

Hope you and Mel have a Merry Christmas,

J

That's AWESOME! I appreciate the relay of info Shane.

Hope you and Mel have a Merry Christmas,

J

Have to give credit to those that deserve it, right? Wait until you see the detailed pics. . .bumpers are truly a work of art. And those friggin rivets - icing on the cake.

ps - just sent you a PM =)

Still any gutter clamps for a FJ62 left? Looking to buy (6).

Very interested in minimal bumpers front and rear, no swings or wings or winches, but receiver on rear, to 97702. Bare-metal, I want to powdercoat in a grey but need to go put some chips against my truck to figure out the color.

This is probably my inexperience talking but with those angled sides (which I LOVE) how do you put a hi-lift under without sliding off? Do you just have to use the shackle mounts somehow?

I am interested in minimal bumpers- front and rear of my FJ62. With the side/qtr protection for the rear with a receiver. Bare-metal, I have a special PC color from other bits on the rig to match.

Couple questions: 1.) where do you mount the trailer plug? I would like it hidden if possible. 2.) On the front and rear- have you ever mounted Rigid LED's in the bumpers?

I am interested in minimal bumpers- front and rear of my FJ62. With the side/qtr protection for the rear with a receiver. Bare-metal, I have a special PC color from other bits on the rig to match.

Couple questions: 1.) where do you mount the trailer plug? I would like it hidden if possible. 2.) On the front and rear- have you ever mounted Rigid LED's in the bumpers?

PMs sent on all inquiries.

Thanks,

J

That looks soooo good with the old-school wheels. Wish my red 62 was that nice.

Doobie snacks.. oh you said scooby snacks... I get it... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom