CUSTOM BUMPERS FOR SALE (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Another rear complete.

J

With a 33"
View attachment 1003893

With a 37"
View attachment 1003894
Side Profile
View attachment 1003895

Man Jason,

You really did a fantastic job in placing the Hi-lift, Jerry can, and spare. It looks exactly as I was imagining it. Real simple, stout, clean, and utilitarian...just like the 60!
As soon as I receive them I'll get them coated with Monstaliner and will post up a few pics of them mounted on the rig.
You are a true artisan and a real pleasure to do business with sir!

Regards,
Stan

Man Jason,

You really did a fantastic job in placing the Hi-lift, Jerry can, and spare. It looks exactly as I was imagining it. Real simple, stout, clean, and utilitarian...just like the 60!
As soon as I receive them I'll get them coated with Monstaliner and will post up a few pics of them mounted on the rig.
You are a true artisan and a real pleasure to do business with sir!

Regards,
Stan

Stan,

Like I have said through your whole build, I'm here for you. I try to give you (all customers) what you want/need and hopefully a little something extra when its all finished up. While at the same time helping you make healthy sound choices. I could UP SELL customers all day long, but in the end, most customers would kick themselves. They would have something that looks COOL but isn't very functional for most applications and that is NOT what I want for my customers.

I should be close to having your order ready to go my the end of the day, ship out tomorrow. I'll email/PM you the details later this morning.

Thank you sir,

J

Stan, your order is scheduled for pick up tomorrow... Nice speaking with you today.

Cheers,

J

P1000655.JPG
P1000657.JPG
P1000660.JPG

WhooooooHooooo! :bounce:Christmas is coming to NEPA early this year! I'll try to talk :princess: into placing that pallet under the tree when it gets here!

Thanks again Jason, the packaging and palletizing look almost as rugged as the armor does! :lol:

WhooooooHooooo! :bounce:Christmas is coming to NEPA early this year! I'll try to talk :princess: into placing that pallet under the tree when it gets here!

Thanks again Jason, the packaging and palletizing look almost as rugged as the armor does! :lol:

My wife says I need to start a box building company... Not bad when they start out as a 4 x 8 or 5 x 10 sheet of cardboard huh.. My freight driver is awesome about saving good pallets for me. I don't have to build very many of those... Just the boxes.

HA!

J

When did you start selling ome lifts?

J, @Stoshu sent his order from @cruiseroutfit /Bryce to me and then I added it to his order. Just saving my customer some shipping $$$

No plans to sell OME... Kurt is my go-to supplier for OME and is also the only OME rep I PUSH!

J

Stan I hope you have TALL FRENCH DOORS and a FORKLIFT!

J

Had some time this morning so I started a customers one-off 80 winch front. Built in skid plate. I'll lower the bar about 2" and bring the wings up a smidge as well for clearance.

Need to get this one done and the 60 rear so I can get going on the standard 80 winch front that I will be offering on a regular basis.

J

P1000705.JPG
P1000706.JPG
P1000708.JPG
P1000712.JPG
P1000715.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom