Reevesci's OB's Pepper Sauce Christmas Gift (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1418830381.024672.jpg

All gone! A huge thank you to all that got a bottle. Wow !!! We hope you ALL enjoy our hot sauce! Feel free to photobomb our sauce with your meals or drinks! J THANK YOU for supporting us! Also please don't forget to thank J Reevesci for his most generous offer! Have a Merry Christmas!
One love, OB & Sara

Thanks J, OB, and Sara! J, PM me your address.

Got my sauce in today. Ate it in a chicken sandwich tonight. Very good! Much more heat than I expected.

Got my sauce in today. Ate it in a chicken sandwich tonight. Very good! Much more heat than I expected.

Chicken and shrimp are my favorites with the sauce. Yes, it has a little HEAT. Good Trini food is spicy with a very distinct flavor profile. Sara and Sean nailed this taste.

J

Last edited:
Got mine and promptly picked up some tacos from the local joint to try it.

This sauce is amazing, great layers of flavors beyond just peppers. The heat is perfect IMO, lets you put on ample sauce but gives a good burn to get your endorphins going.

Thank you both, I'll be ordering more and passing it along to my friends.

image.jpg

Got mine and promptly picked up some tacos from the local joint to try it.

This sauce is amazing, great layers of flavors beyond just peppers. The heat is perfect IMO, lets you put on ample sauce but gives a good burn to get your endorphins going.

Thank you both, I'll be ordering more and passing it along to my friends.

View attachment 1006677
So glad you're enjoying it. Looks great.
Cheers

Eating it in a ham and broccoli dish tonight. Still trying to figure it out. Flavor profile kind of blends with everything in a good way. Will try it in beef tomorrow.

I feel like habanerno is the main flavor I taste, but it fades into a mix quickly. Then finishes with habanero again.

Eating it in a ham and broccoli dish tonight. Still trying to figure it out. Flavor profile kind of blends with everything in a good way. Will try it in beef tomorrow.

W,

Ham, beans and cornbread was the first dish I had the OB's with.. Still my favorite!

J

That's it! You jerks convinced me, I'm putting this in my ZingZang mix on Sunday morning.

Got mine today. Many thanks to reevesci, and IRIEOB1. PICs later. This was a really nice gesture Jason, and I hope I can one day return the favor.

AWESOME SAUCE.

Got mine today. Many thanks to reevesci, and IRIEOB1. PICs later. This was a really nice gesture Jason, and I hope I can one day return the favor.

AWESOME SAUCE.
YUP, got mine yesterday too.

:bounce2::bounce2::bounce2:
image.jpg

Last edited:
Well...I was told I got the last bottle and it should be here next week. We are looking forward to trying it out over the holiday camp out we go on each year.

Thanks, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

AWESOME SAUCE.

Andy you are more than welcome... Maybe next year I'll give out a couple of knives with the OB's!

J

Warning, messy plate picture. Remains of a 3 egg omelet served with the OB'S IRIE sauce. Great balance of hot/sweet. It packs some delicious lingering heat. Thanks again!!

Edit: Pic did not upload. Imagine 1/3 of an omelet with the Sauce in the background. Still tasting the heat a bit 5 minutes later.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom